Are there other comics?

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Put ironic name here

Are there other comics?

#1 Post by Put ironic name here »

So as I've been browsing the forums,I see people mention other comics,and saying that the templar are in it.So are there other comics made by Tom? And if so,can you please provide a link. Thanks!

:squirrel: Mrs.Nibbly for 2020 President

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

Re: Are there other comics?

#2 Post by Dadrobit »

Well, there are a few, and a few different kinds.

If we're talking fully fleshed out and multi-year spanning comics like the base TwoKinds, then no, (although Tom has had one on a backburner for a few years now).

But there are two minor comics that are well worthy of mention, however you need to be a Patreon to view them. So, throw Tom buck on Patreon and get 'em! :mrgrin:

Pixie Prank Panic
Spoiler!
On the return trip from the Basitin island, the Na'Rella crosses paths with a swarm of glowing winged creatures with a penchant for magical mischief! Can the crew regain control of the ship? Read to find out!

This one is a non-canon spinoff, but does contain some fun bits of info like Basitin being resistant to some minor magics.
The Dragon Masquerade
Spoiler!
A prequel story! 6 months after Zen linked minds with Natani, the siblings are now paying off the debt for that life-saving procedure by performing a heist for Clovis, the self-coined "Prince of Greed". Little do they know who they're actually stealing from...

This one is considered "B-Canon". Basically, everything in here is canon until Tom says it isn't.
Then there are also a bunch of mini-comics on Tom's DeviantArt page.

Put ironic name here

#3 Post by Put ironic name here »

Thanks for letting me know,I'll be sure to throw Tom some money.

Thirdkind

#4 Post by Thirdkind »

Dadrobit wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:58 am Well, there are a few, and a few different kinds.

If we're talking fully fleshed out and multi-year spanning comics like the base TwoKinds, then no, (although Tom has had one on a backburner for a few years now).

But there are two minor comics that are well worthy of mention, however you need to be a Patreon to view them. So, throw Tom buck on Patreon and get 'em! :mrgrin:

Pixie Prank Panic
Spoiler!
On the return trip from the Basitin island, the Na'Rella crosses paths with a swarm of glowing winged creatures with a penchant for magical mischief! Can the crew regain control of the ship? Read to find out!

This one is a non-canon spinoff, but does contain some fun bits of info like Basitin being resistant to some minor magics.
The Dragon Masquerade
Spoiler!
A prequel story! 6 months after Zen linked minds with Natani, the siblings are now paying off the debt for that life-saving procedure by performing a heist for Clovis, the self-coined "Prince of Greed". Little do they know who they're actually stealing from...

This one is considered "B-Canon". Basically, everything in here is canon until Tom says it isn't.
Then there are also a bunch of mini-comics on Tom's DeviantArt page.
I've read both of these and I"m not a Patron. #internetghost

Thirdkind

#5 Post by Thirdkind »

P.S.
I have never hacked any electronic system in my life, and have never been interested in doing so.