who did you find this comic?

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

MonsterHogan
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

who did you find this comic?

#1 Post by MonsterHogan »

I was just curious on how most people found this comic. I found it through link from another comic called Monster Under the Bed.
(Z->)90° - (E-N²W)90°t=1

darksky

Re: who did you find this comic?

#2 Post by darksky »

I found it linked on another comic as well, called Bloodline.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#3 Post by Hayate »

MonsterHogan wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:40 am I was just curious on how most people found this comic. I found it through link from another comic called Monster Under the Bed.
Hey, just wanted to let you know that there is already a thread for this. You should always try to look and see if there is a thread like one you are thinking about making before you post a new one, otherwise we end up with alot of clutter. I will put a link for you here in a few minutes!

Here we go!
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18312
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19119
See there is actually two, if not more haha
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#4 Post by Him »

MonsterHogan wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:40 am I was just curious on how most people found this comic.
Hello MonsterHogan, it's nice to have you join us here at the Twokinds forums. The topic you posted about already exists and we prefer to keep most topics limited to one post. There are some exceptions of course, but I won't get into that. Perhaps you should read the forum rules to start things off! After you do that follow the links that Hayate gave you and you should find the topics you wanted.

Have a nice day.