Comic Schedule

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Littlematt101

Comic Schedule

#1 Post by Littlematt101 »

One of my buddies told me the original schedule of the comic is at Thursday, Pacific Time. But now it's all over the place from Friday, Saturday, and occasionally Friday.
I'm not saying Tom in any fault of that since life can get him out of nowhere. All I'm saying is if he has a schedule, just asking.

Hayate
The Hidden User

Re: Comic Schedule

#2 Post by Hayate »

Typically the new pages come out on Wednesday. Though there are often slight delays. I believe Tom has been having issues with his tablet recently and may be holding him back. He does usually post info on delays and such via twitter, his feed can be found on the comic main page.

I also think the comic update schedule is mentioned on the main page. If not, there is definitely one or more threads already pertaining to it :p
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Littlematt101

Re: Comic Schedule

#3 Post by Littlematt101 »

Hayate wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 12:37 am Typically the new pages come out on Wednesday. Though there are often slight delays. I believe Tom has been having issues with his tablet recently and may be holding him back. He does usually post info on delays and such via twitter, his feed can be found on the comic main page.

I also think the comic update schedule is mentioned on the main page. If not, there is definitely one or more threads already pertaining to it :p
That actually helps. Thanks for that :)
:potatoes: I don't know much about the potato thing as an icon but I'll look it up.