Keidran Genetics

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

FiendishlyAdorable
Traveler

Re: Keidran Genetics

#16 Post by FiendishlyAdorable »

Dadrobit wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:29 pm No, everything in-comic is 100% canon. It's just the stuff that Tom has said on the forums prior to around 07-08 is not guaranteed to be canon.
I wish he'd clarified later that Euchre had lied about his real age to Flora. I had a math breakdown when I realized that the Keidran aging process made Raine being 18 impossible if Euchre was actually 21. =P
With every mistake, we must surely be learning.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#17 Post by Hulk10 »

This question will probably never be completely answered but its fun to speculate.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#18 Post by Neptune »

Hulk10 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:56 pm This question will probably never be completely answered but its fun to speculate.
Probably not at all
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#19 Post by Hulk10 »

It certainly is an interesting concept. But not one we will ever solve.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#20 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Personally i find the idea of a common ancestor and pre-history much more interesting than the Mask starting a simulation on their computer one drunk night and bet wich one of their races would win creating them from the void for a silly game.
But I assume Tom has his reason for that.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#21 Post by Hulk10 »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:24 am Personally i find the idea of a common ancestor and pre-history much more interesting than the Mask starting a simulation on their computer one drunk night and bet wich one of their races would win creating them from the void for a silly game.
But I assume Tom has his reason for that.
I agree with you on that one.