Favorite Female Character

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Shar
Citizen

Re: Favorite Female Character

#16 Post by Shar »

Kat. :heart: :kathrin: :heart:

I am still hoping that she and Eric will get together one day. I don't think that Eric truly understood what she wanted from him and am still hoping that one day she will just straight out tell him. After all its pretty clear that Eric while clever can be pretty dense.

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#17 Post by Neutral Smith »

I'm not really really not into those furballs, so for me there are only human-form Raine, Saria au Gruhen, Maren Taverndatter and Karen Taverndatter left.

Raine: I don't like the bestial side. Might be a bit awkward when she transforms mid-action.

Maren: I don't like the 'bossy' side.

Karen: A bit young, and well... odd ears.

That leaves Saria. Although I think I could have been her father...
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

TheFrozenSlime
Templar

#18 Post by TheFrozenSlime »

Def Raine
/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ <------- This is my attack spider. Don't mess with it.
Procrastinator Extraordinaire and Connoisseur of Fine Distractions,
Self-Proclaimed

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#19 Post by IHeartMaeve »

If we're being honest... I'd say the answer to this question depends on whether the question can be split and reworded. My total favorite, as my screen name implies, is Maeve. As far as dating potential goes, the girl who can be considered my best match (mostly filtered by age range and personality) is Karen Taverndatter. Not to throw personal facts out there, but we both fall into the category of "perky, boredom-hating teens with virtually no desire to think excessively about the future, who just make our decisions on-the-fly, with little consideration for the next decision." Basically, Karen is the spitting image of me once you ignore the physical factors, so a relationship would clearly crop up rather quickly. And now I'm rambling at a simple question.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."