We've got issues

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

amenon
Grand Templar

Re: We've got issues

#1 Post by amenon »

Working normally here. The site is pretty slow for me, but that's how it's been for the past weeks/months.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Hayate
The Hidden User

#2 Post by Hayate »

All I can say is that it works fine for me. I can load it using Edge and Firefox, on two different machines. Safari works too on my phone. Maybe try using a different computer, you may have a weird virus or something. That's all I got for ya Thunder...
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Infinitedge
Citizen

#3 Post by Infinitedge »

Works fine on my end with Chrome and the only extension I use that effects this site is adblocker. Works just fine on my phone as well.

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#4 Post by avwolf »

How much image content do you get apart from the comic? Everything looks to be run through the same domain (http://twokinds.keenspot.com/), so there's not a lot of things that I can think of that would block just the comic and not all the image content. It also shouldn't be a mixed-mode issue, because https doesn't work at all for twokinds.keenspot.com.

What's your platform and browser, ThunderVolt? That might help in troubleshooting.

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#5 Post by Neutral Smith »

And what if you do a hard ([CTRL] - [F5]) refresh?

But I must say, the site is slow. I can't complain with my 50/50Mb fiber, but it took 15 seconds to load the comic image. Brings back 56K6 memories :P
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#6 Post by avwolf »

Okay, so it's an issue with your wifi, and not your device. That's progress. So if it's the wifi, then the problem is somewhere between and including, your router, your ISP, and the route between Keenspot and your ISP. Considering that the problem has been a continuous issue for a few days, it's probably not a routing issue -- those would generally be resolved by now. That suggests it's your router or your ISP.

Do you have a computer you could plug directly into your modem, and take your wireless router out of the picture? My inclination is that it's your router, but that'd let us know for sure.

Another thing to try would just be to reboot your wireless router, if you can. If it's just gotten a bee in its firmware bonnet, powering down the router, letting it clear, and then powering it back up might solve the issue. Those little firmware routers (I presume that's what you're on since nearly all consumers are) need power cycled every so often (usually, though, they demonstrate that need by no longer handing out DHCP addresses or just having the wifi fail to function entirely).

Samantaz
Master

#7 Post by Samantaz »

I had the same problem ... If the connection is too slow (like a bad mobile network in my case) the request of the page can timeout.

Then every "light" elements (icons and text) are showed, but because the image is heavy and hasn't finished downloading (the file is corrupted in fact), the browser doesn't show it !
I'm not saying that i'm Batman, But nobody saw Batman and me together.

Furcode : FCF3a A C- D+++ H++ P- R- T++ W-- Sf- RLTI a- cl++ e++ f- h** iw+++ j- p-- sm-
Awesome avatar by Kiabugboy