How often do they post new comic pages?

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Loveknowsbest
Citizen

How often do they post new comic pages?

#1 Post by Loveknowsbest »

Excited to see new pages I need to see what comes from this natani and Keith plot.

Hayate
The Hidden User

Re: How often do they post new comic pages?

#2 Post by Hayate »

I'm sure this is on here somewhere, but I'll tell you here anyways. Comic usually updates every Wednesday! I think we are all looking forward to hearing more about those two xD

Also, if you are interested, there are usually livestreams on Friday's :squirrel:
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: How often do they post new comic pages?

#3 Post by Vintage »

[joke]Well, you first need to offer your soul to Tom, and he will deem if it is worthy of viewing the next page. If you're worthy, you must sacrifice a personal item and at least six hours a day to the worship of TK and/or the forums. Then, and only then, will another page be made.[/joke]

What Hayate said is right, though. Typically new pages will come out on Wednesday, but that doesn't always happen. I'd say on average we're getting around a page a week, which is pretty good considering that sometimes it's been around two weeks or more before a new page would come out.
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)