Twokinds Store

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Shar
Citizen

Twokinds Store

#1 Post by Shar »

I am just curious if you still have plans to sell your comics and such through your site. The store page has been offline with the words "Coming Soon!" since before i started reading your comic last year. I am curious if that will eventually be a thing.

I am eagerly awaiting the 3rd book but so far i haven't seen it on Amazon or Keenspot so i have to wonder if your saving it for your store page.

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Twokinds Store

#2 Post by avwolf »

I'd expect to see the third book in the Keenspot store relatively soon; the third book and the art book were just released at Comic-Con last week, so I'd expect it's going to take a little time before they get listed there.

Shar
Citizen

#3 Post by Shar »

That's cool,

But the store itself on the site do you know if there are any plans for that still? I'm just curious if its still a thing or if its hit a dead end.

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#4 Post by Vintage »

When I was talking to him at Comic Con he said that the store should hopefully begin construction after Book 3 and The Art of Twokinds go up for sale.
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)