Ads (using google AdSense on a Rp site for Two Kinds?

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Tembris

Ads (using google AdSense on a Rp site for Two Kinds?

#1 Post by Tembris »

So simply put i've very recently became quite fond of TwoKinds. So much so I'm creating a RP site for TwoKinds
(called "TwoKinds Our World RP",with a friend,its almost done) using google site's and google+ community. Of corse we've added a Disclaimer stating that you (Tom) owns all rights to TwoKinds including characters, story, etc. Though of corse it would be nice to make some money off the site considering the work we've put into it. We could do this threw google AdSense making money off of the ads we put on the site. Considering where fairly new to making money on the internet we where simply wondering if we where allowed to put ads on the site although where using TwoKinds to draw people to the site.

If this is something we can't do then we compleatly understand.
Also if you where interested in the site where building we would be glad if not honored to send you a link. We take role playing and make it a bit more interesting by adding a unique but simple twist.

If you wanted a link heres my email TembrisRps@gmail.com just send me a email saying you would like to see it. later on we will have a site email of corse.

Last id like to say that i'm sorry that we couldn't find this out on our own without your help though we are still looking for the answer to this question so by the time you see this question we may have already found an answer.

Myperson54
The Imagineer

Re: Ads (using google AdSense on a Rp site for Two Kinds?

#2 Post by Myperson54 »

You might be better off shooting an email to Tom or PMing him, although I suppose he does have some forum presence.

You know we have an RP board, right? We've even hosted multithread games before. Out of curiosity, why create a new site for one specific theme when we have a board here?

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

amenon
Grand Templar

Re: Ads (using google AdSense on a Rp site for Two Kinds?

#3 Post by amenon »

This is actually covered on the licensing page, since commercial use is prohibited without explicit permission, and advertising constitutes commercial use.

You may also want to look at the Creative Commons attribution requirements.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]: