Color toold n'stuff

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Aquaninja101

Color toold n'stuff

#1 Post by Aquaninja101 »

I've been trying to learn how to make my own comics, and you've been a big inspiration for that. I've been following TK since 2011, when I discovered it while bored. I finally decided to make one of these accounts so, I was just wondering, what to you use to color the comics, i know you might use an electronic drawer, and if you do what is it, but what do you use, acrylic, marker, ink pens, etc. I know your busy but if you have time just pm or email me at rheinsteven@gmail.com. :keith: fav
Just trying to live life to the best it can be (for now)

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Color toold n'stuff

#2 Post by Bellhead »

Tom uses a Wacom Cintiq, if memory serves. And I think he uses Photoshop.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

puredeathly
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora

#3 Post by puredeathly »

Yes tom has a cintiq (I can't recall if it was a 22HD or a 24HD though) and uses photoshop.
If you want to get into digital drawing you should get some wacom tablet (either a used intuos 3 or some bamboo one) and on the software side Krita (free and a lot better than Photoshop for drawing as it was made for drawing).
I made really bad experience with non-wacom graphics tablets though (only n-trig comes close to wacom. everything else I tried was really [censored] compared to wacom :/)

Aquaninja101

#4 Post by Aquaninja101 »

Thanks, I know he used to use pen and ink, but i didn't know exactly what he uses now.
Just trying to live life to the best it can be (for now)