Two questions

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

allymender

Two questions

#1 Post by allymender »

First question: Is the schedule for the comic's new pages every Wednesday or at least once a week on any random day?
Second question: I'm usually on the forums on my tablet, because I can only use a good working computer on weekends. How do I change my text color on tablet? It don't work for me. (;_;)
"If I can't be the best, I sure as hell can be the worst."
~Jontron 2012

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NTVq5bgoYE0
^ I love this song, and pretty much every other song in the game's soundtrack.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

Re: Two questions

#2 Post by The Rookie »

Hey man

So for starters, no there is no set schedule for the comic. Depending on what Tom's up to, pages may be posted twice a week or once every two weeks. Sometimes Tom post on twitter when he expects a new page to be out shortly, so maybe keep an eye out for that.

As for text colour on tablets... Eh, it's doable but it's a bit wonky. What you have to do is select what colour you want your text to be before you write it out. There should be a pair of brackets that look something like this [color=#Numbers][/color]. What you want to do is fill in your text in between those brackets, like so [color=#Numbers] Example[/color] and submit. Otherwise you could manually type the brackets out on each side of the text once you've written what you've wanted.

Hope that helps.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.