Where to post

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Elemental Templar
Merchant

Where to post

#1 Post by Elemental Templar »

Hey,
I had a revelation; that Twokinds shares striking similarities with a TV show I enjoyed, but where on the forum would I post it?
(PLZ Let Me Know!!!!!)
"There are Two kinds of people in this world:
Those who wait for change, and those who make changes themselves. Which one are you?" -Anonymous

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Where to post

#2 Post by Vintage »

A post about where to post? Might have been better off as a PM to Yash or avwolf. But anyway, I'd say the Media Board is the best place to post something like this. You're talking about a TV show after all.
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

Elemental Templar
Merchant

#3 Post by Elemental Templar »

TheWMM wrote:A post about where to post? Might have been better off as a PM to Yash or avwolf. But anyway, I'd say the Media Board is the best place to post something like this. You're talking about a TV show after all.
I'm not talking about the T.V. show itself, I'm Talking about how it has a TON of crazy similarities in it's plot to the plot of Twokinds, and honestly I don't think that should go in the Media Board.
"There are Two kinds of people in this world:
Those who wait for change, and those who make changes themselves. Which one are you?" -Anonymous

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#4 Post by Myperson54 »

Then try Comic Discussion. A general rule of thumb is, if you're not sure if a post fits in a certain category, just explain why you posted where you did. If a mod decides your post is in the wrong place, they'll move it.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!