Keidren lifespan and magic

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Keidren lifespan and magic

#1 Post by Hulk10 »

I think, at least theoretically, that its possible to extend a Keidren's lifespan with magic. I believe that with magic, anything is possible. Does anyone else think its possible?
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Keidren lifespan and magic

#2 Post by Vintage »

There've been a number of topics like this in the past. I believe this thread was the last one. I don't really see a question in your post, either; you might not get very many responses.
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#3 Post by Hulk10 »

I did not know that... because I didn't see it...

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#4 Post by Hulk10 »

Seems I can't post about what I want to post about Keidran lifespans and magic or other stuff without it being spam..

Vintage
Certified Fool

#5 Post by Vintage »

Hulk10 wrote:Seems I can't post about what I want to post about Keidran lifespans and magic or other stuff without it being spam..
These are some things I've learned across my couple years of being active on other boards and here. Since you're new to the routine, you're more excused from knowing and following these right of the bat.
Spoiler!
When you start a thread anywhere (especially in the Comic Discussion board), it needs to have some aspect of discussion to it. If you're only posting a statement, there's nothing to respond to, thus it's considered spam. Where posts like that are more accepted is on an existing thread where your comment more or less matches the topic. Starting a new thread when there already is another thread with the exact same topic isn't a very good way of participating; it just adds clutter I'm afraid.

Another thing you might want to watch out for is something called necroposting. If a thread hasn't been responded to in more than two weeks, it's generally considered dead or inactive. By posting on an inactive thread, it brings it back up to the top of the list (called bumping). As you can imagine, bringing up a discussion that's already closed doesn't help with the "flow" of discussion here. However, there are some special cases where you can post on an old topic. If the topic is pinned [to the top], then you're able to do so. If you have something really, really important or new to bring back to an old discussion, you're allowed to do so, though you must be careful.

I'd suggest (and some other fellow forumites have also mentioned) that you maybe should respond to already active, existing topics first before you start making your own threads. That way you'd get a feel for the flow of things around here before jumping into some of the more complicated aspects. You've already seen what happens when spamming or necroposting has been committed :P.

I know it's frustrating in the beginning, but it's something that gets easier the more you participate. :mrgreen:
(This will probably be my last post on this particular thread)
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#6 Post by Hulk10 »

I see your point, thanks for the advice. I think I'll try and take it.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by Hulk10 »

Of course it would also be cool to be able to increase one's own strength with magic.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#8 Post by Him »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:52 am Of course it would also be cool to be able to increase one's own strength with magic.
Hulk, I think you should read the forum rules to make sure you firmly grasp the general guidelines for posts. This is a two year necropost so I will lock this topic.