Twokinds memes

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Fletchett

Twokinds memes

#1 Post by Fletchett »

Why don't they exist? I have made a few but I have never seen any others:( we must make some, for instance, a meme of Keith telling Madelyn "Floras, Floras everywhere!" using the toy story meme.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

Re: Twokinds memes

#2 Post by The Rookie »

You can't really take jokes from TK and post them on other sites, simply because most people wouldn't recognise it. The definition of a meme "An element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means", basically means something that we all recolonise and understand as a group.

The comic has a few inside memes, like the sack of potatoes and the bucket (Short lived). Outside of direct story stuff, I know the panel shuffle guys have a handful of memes, like "The Pink Blurry Thing", "Furry flakes" or reskins of Tigress #37. Heck, the name "Tigress #37" is a meme in itself that started from something that Jacob said. They're unique to our forum (Sort of) which is what makes them different (and oddly special) to your generic 9Gag or 4Chan memes.

I think I make sense.. I just had a bunch of cold a flu stuff and running on like 5 hours sleep, so probably not... Sorry...
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

midnightblink
Council Member

#3 Post by midnightblink »

Still waiting for someone to make a Keith pepe, I did get a Pope Keith though :mrgreen:
Primum Non Nocere

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#4 Post by Ketzal »

well, we have a panel shuffle thread. That's kinda close...

also, you should post your memes there if you've made some