Haven't Received The Dragon Masquerade

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Neytorokx

Haven't Received The Dragon Masquerade

#1 Post by Neytorokx »

I pre-ordered The Dragon Masquerade about two or three weeks before its release date, August 8th, and have still yet to receive it. I know Tom is probably incredibly busy, but I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about maybe why its taking so long? As a bit of added information in case it'll help, I live in the U.S and pre-ordered the hard copy. Thanks in advance!

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

Re: Haven't Received The Dragon Masquerade

#2 Post by DariusL »

Neytorokx wrote:I pre-ordered The Dragon Masquerade about two or three weeks before its release date, August 8th, and have still yet to receive it. I know Tom is probably incredibly busy, but I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about maybe why its taking so long? As a bit of added information in case it'll help, I live in the U.S and pre-ordered the hard copy. Thanks in advance!
It's most likely in transit. Tom uses USPS, which isn't the fastest option.

Neytorokx

#3 Post by Neytorokx »

Yeah that's what I was thinking, I'll just keep an eye out and let you guys know when it gets here. Thanks for the reply! ^^

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#4 Post by Tuna »

Mine came in yesterday, so you prolly won't have to wait much longer :kathrin:

Neytorokx

#5 Post by Neytorokx »

I hope not, I'm so excited for it! ^^

Astehnir
Traveler

#6 Post by Astehnir »

A question regarding digital copies. Have they been sent already, or not yet? I've been checking my mailbox couple times yesterday and today and there's nothing in there. Kinda starting to get worried.
Draco sum; Draci nil a me alienum puto est.

Bachaddict
Apprentice

#7 Post by Bachaddict »

Astehnir wrote:A question regarding digital copies. Have they been sent already, or not yet? I've been checking my mailbox couple times yesterday and today and there's nothing in there. Kinda starting to get worried.
You should have received a link immediately after paying.
|This box is too sm|

Astehnir
Traveler

#8 Post by Astehnir »

Well I had bought it on 14th of July (preorder), and I'm still waiting. Not sure if I should contact Tom to resolve this or just wait patiently, that's why I'm asking.
Draco sum; Draci nil a me alienum puto est.

Neytorokx

#9 Post by Neytorokx »

I finally got mine in today and am quite excited to read it. ^^ If it hasn't come in yet for anyone else, just wait it out and be patient. :P

loy_fung

#10 Post by loy_fung »

I got my copy of it yesterday :D but I'm wondering how i download the digital copy? I don't remember getting a link in my email or anything. I had preordered it so when was I supposed to get it?

xamali
Grand Templar

#11 Post by xamali »

I got an email saying my copy of the book has been shipped. It was a lot faster than I expected, thank you, Tom! :grin:
Fear is not "evil". It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong as well as gentle.
2Kinds Portuguese Translation

schnitzel128

#12 Post by schnitzel128 »

I'm sad...
3Weeks ago and still no Comic :(
No E-Mail from shipping received yet... (;_;)

I thing I should wait, cause I'm in Germany, but 1-2 Weeks Shipping to International is okay...
...but not even a confirmation of shipping? :( (or is there really a confirmation?)

Or should I contact Tom?
:trace: :heart: :flora:

HSishi
Citizen

#13 Post by HSishi »

My copy was announced for shipping on August 25th and began its journey at August 26. Right now Stamps.com tracking service says the package is processed through their sorting facility in Chicago IL; this entry is now three days old. Giving the weekend I think it will continue tomorrow (Monday) if there's no holiday there..
I don't know which route it will take from there (air, sea) and if I'm able to continue to track it after the package left USPS area.
It's my first package ever I get from US so I don't have any comparisation experience if this duration is ok or not.

@ Schnitzel: Did you submit a proper mail adress for the USPS mail system? Mine was taken from the PayPal account which I used to pay and there was some time between pre-order and shipping.

Damien203
Apprentice

The Dragon Masquerade

#14 Post by Damien203 »

I see that other users did not recieved their printed copy of The Dragon Masquerade either
I´ve pr-ordered it the 20th of July. In my pay-pal account is the transaction if I need it.

Please if someone with the same problem knows about this issue, please answer.

Thank you.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: The Dragon Masquerade

#15 Post by Him »

I have heard some ridiculous wait times when people have ordered the comics from here. There's not much to be done about slow service from a shipping agency. Sorry to say, you most likely can only wait for it to arrive.

Now, why don't you pop by the Newbie Board and introduce yourself?