What would you do if you became an anthro?

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Sarrow
Traveler

Re: What would you do if you became an anthro?

#16 Post by Sarrow »

Enjoy it to it's fullest, and most likely cause a ton of animal rights groups to protest when I get chased through the streets. O.o

furon117
Templar Master

#17 Post by furon117 »

Look down at body, see I am covered in fur then...

1. Go back to sleep beliving I am just dreaming-

2.And/or freak out and get very, very, VERY drunk, unless its wendsday, than, well, I dunno about that, things don't usually go well on a wendsday on a normal week so yeah.

I would probably acclimate to it rapidly, its my parents and family I would worry about.
"Its not overkill unless you can't do it bigger, better, and with more uneeded explosions"
http://mr-elditch-uncanny.tumblr.com/ <Methinks you should visit my tumblr

RedDwarfIV
Templar Inner Circle

#18 Post by RedDwarfIV »

furon117 wrote:1. Go back to sleep beliving I am just dreaming-
How strange. That's exactly what I planned to have my author avatar do in my side-webcomic when he wakes up from VR.
If every cloud had a silver lining, there would be a lot more plane crashes.
ImageImageImage

Ryuketsu
Citizen

#19 Post by Ryuketsu »

I think I would probably freaked out, then be very happy because my life is becoming interesting A LOT, then freaking out again because, like said before, they will done a lots of experiences on me, and I HATE NEEDLES! (;_;)

After this, I think I would just convince my family to be silent on this, waiting some days(count weeks or months) looking at the news just for knowing if I'm alone or not, and how gouvernement and people react. And MAYBE, a big maybe, if gouvernement and people don't mind at all, I will thinking about how my friends would react if they see me like this, and probably I would go back to my old life... with some minor change, of course.
I'm French, and Proud of it!
"A just war is a needed war". Nicollo Machiavelli.
Image Image Image

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#20 Post by anonfox123 »

Well, seeing as I never answered my own question back in the other thread...

Inital panic: If this happened tomorrow, I've had the advantage of getting up earlier than my parents lately, so I'd do my best to NOT scream, sneak out of my room (soft footpads FTW), grab my laptop, and then go back and shut/lock the door. If there were news articles about it happening to others, I'd just tell my parents to read the news before I opened my door. Then we'd go from there. If not... I really hope my parents are as cool as I think they are.

After the initial panic (even though I go through this scenario in my head whenever I'm bored), and assuming this happened to a bunch of people, things would either go back to (mostly) normal, or I'd have to join up with a ragtag band of other anthros on the run from scientists until people can convince them that we're still people too. And if I wound up on the run...
Stop! Crowbar time! Ain't no Civil Protection officers getting their hands on me, nuh uh... (sorry, I've been revisiting my orange box :P )

Physiologically though, I think I'd be at an advantage overall. Since my character is digitigrade, (assuming I turn into my character) that already means faster running and higher jumping... But really, anyone can have a whole bunch of traits like this for a character, so its kind of a moot point.

Of course, another way to look at the whole research/experiment part is that they'd simply be nice about it. As in, no abductions, no coercion, just asking people to come so that they can gather data that in the end, could be really darn important if we're going to be factored in to the medical system. (Hmm, do I go to the doctor, or do I go to the vet? And don't even get me started on the dentist...)

EDIT: Or I join the RED team as the 10th class. "Meet the Lycan", anyone?

And just a side note, my character (rust red/brown wolf, similar pattern to the templar wolf here (http://twokinds.keenspot.com/archive.php?p=599) does not appear in the main storyline of my fanfic. I might have a side series though, if I'm feeling ambitious.
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#21 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

..... i would imediatly put on clothes and mess with my freinds by sneaking up on them and acting like im eating ther head or just curl up at ther feet and naw on ther foot and then go to the roof and jump on my freinds from above............ then i would act cluless to my new look and just go " Oh yea that happened this morning and i am taking no action against it" why WELL CAUSE THAT WOULD BE AWESOME cause my ........ fursona....... ok um well looks like a wolf me and im so cool looking
:flora: :natani: :zen: :kathrin: :laura: :evals: :raine: :mike: :karen: :sythe: loves everyone......... ok maybe not sythe and zen BUT OTHERWISE they love you
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

logdog102
Merchant

#22 Post by logdog102 »

I would probably wake up, look at my new fur, and start panicking. I would wonder what every one would think and then lock myself in my room and not let any one in so I could think. Then I would probably try to hide what I have become and sneak down stairs to get something to eat. I would probably get caught by my little sister who would think it was a dream and go back to sleep. Then I would have to eventually have to come clean and beg them to let me stay home for a couple of days (which I think they would comply to considering the situation). I would then try to find out what the hell happened. Hopefully I wouldn't have to live the rest of my life in secret and every one would understand my situation.

I do think this would be weird considering no one knows I'm a furry.
Go on, shoot me.

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#23 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

I would instantly flip my [censored], but quietly. Then i'd hide in my room for as long as I could and research if it has happened to anyone else before and what to do; perhaps I would ask in the FAQ of this forum but imply it was a hypothetical question with a title like 'What would you do if you became an anthro?' or something...

Anyway if I found no help I would either:
1. cover myself up as much as I could then survive by whoring myself out to wealthy human-furrys. ($10000 for girls, $100000 for guys)
2. surrender myself to science and hope they can successfully create a sub-species of female anthros from my DNA. Then I would go about the rest of my days creating a species...
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#24 Post by Stryder221 »

First, bricks would start flying. (If you know what I mean...)
Probably not, but I'd still panic.

Second, get a mirror to determine what I look like. (Hoping to be a Basitin, at least)

Third, search on the web to see if this is worldwide or not.

If so: Continue life as normal as possible.

If not: Remain unseen, and only go into public when heavily dressed to conceal the fur, I don't feel like being studied, plus the more immoral denizens might consider skinning. DO NOT WANT!
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

ZNickel
Apprentice

#25 Post by ZNickel »

unsteddyPhoenix wrote:I would instantly flip my [censored], but quietly. Then i'd hide in my room for as long as I could and research if it has happened to anyone else before and what to do; perhaps I would ask in the FAQ of this forum but imply it was a hypothetical question with a title like 'What would you do if you became an anthro?' or something...
:mrgrin:
“The solid organic waste is about to collide with the rotational air circulation device.”

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#26 Post by anonfox123 »

unsteddyPhoenix wrote:Anyway if I found no help I would either:
1. cover myself up as much as I could then survive by whoring myself out to wealthy human-furrys. ($10000 for girls, $100000 for guys)
2. surrender myself to science and hope they can successfully create a sub-species of female anthros from my DNA. Then I would go about the rest of my days creating a species...
[img]if_you_know_what_I_mean.png[/img]
And assuming you weren't the only one? (in either scenario... :mrgreen: )
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#27 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

ZNickel wrote:
unsteddyPhoenix wrote:I would instantly flip my [censored], but quietly. Then i'd hide in my room for as long as I could and research if it has happened to anyone else before and what to do; perhaps I would ask in the FAQ of this forum but imply it was a hypothetical question with a title like 'What would you do if you became an anthro?' or something...
ZNickel is there some thing you would like to confess?
are you really asking the question for that reason?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

ZNickel
Apprentice

#28 Post by ZNickel »

MUDPUNISHER wrote:
ZNickel wrote:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
>.> Maybe <.<
“The solid organic waste is about to collide with the rotational air circulation device.”

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#29 Post by DariusL »

ZNickel wrote:
MUDPUNISHER wrote:
ZNickel wrote:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
>.> Maybe <.<
I want to know the truth! I demand photographic evidence!

ZNickel
Apprentice

#30 Post by ZNickel »

ticoun wrote:
ZNickel wrote:
MUDPUNISHER wrote:
ZNickel wrote:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
>.> Maybe <.<
I want to know the truth! I demand photographic evidence!
:keith: Ok, I'm kidding! You got me!