Question regarding legal thing for Tom Fischbach

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Tom

Question regarding legal thing for Tom Fischbach

#1 Post by TwoKindsArt » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:33 pm

Hey, so Tom if you're reading this it's not really anything major or like, life threating, I was just wondering if you could grant me permission to sell some little merch items with TwoKinds art on them, I understand that you have a creative commons license and for me to sell merch id need your permission or something along that matter, so I was wondering if it would be at all possible for you to grant me this, now keep in mind, I don't have like thousands of followers and stuff, I just own a small ifunny account (670 subs), which maybe only like 4 things would actually be sold, but I think it would be a little neat thing to make my account stand out a little more, and I'd love to help out the TwoKinds community :), so yeah, this is pretty much just me asking permission, and I didn't really know where else to post this other than FAQ, I still don't really know how this whole legal thingy works, so if it's just like, you saying, ya go ahead, then that'd be awesome man, I await your response.

-TwokindsArt

Not-so-Veteran

Re: Question regarding legal thing for Tom Fischbach

#2 Post by ThunderVolt » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:21 am

Huh, I've seen you around on IFunny.

Anyway, I think that it would be wise to contact him some way, but not this way. He typically doesn't go on the forums.
A Kiwi's Adventure! (Updates everyday)
The website is currently under construction. NEED those archives? Join the Discord server!
Check out the A Kiwi's Journey Discord server!

Check out my gaming channel!

Site Admin

#3 Post by Turaiel » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:08 am

Geez this is old, but I'm going to answer it for future people seeking answers to this question. The CC license on Twokinds does not permit any commercial use (i.e. selling, collecting ad revenue, etc.) of Twokinds materials. It is possible for Tom to grant special permission, but it is unlikely.

For more information on the license, visit our licensing page.
Website and Facebook Page Administrator
Links // TK on Facebook // TK extras archive // deviantART

#4 Post by TwoKindsArt » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:17 pm

Thanks for the reply! Ya that's why I posted here, was hoping to the permission.