Other Webcomics

Television, movies, and politics

Moderator: Moderators

dante715
New Citizen

#46 Post by dante715 »

right now
in no order

Loli Loves Vemon, come on it's Vemon and a little girl playing together it's awesome

Gunnerkrigg Court

Dr McNinja

Sable Dove
Pocket Androgyne

#47 Post by Sable Dove »

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before, but I recently stumbled upon a nice little index, "The Belfry WebComics Index".

I suppose I should cover my [censored] here just in case; Though the site itself contains no nudity that I am aware of, some of the webcomics listed do, so pay attention to the guide on the left hand side.

http://www.belfry.com/comics/index.php

That is all.
And so it was that Godhead Pickle Inspector created the universe. He regarded His creation with fondness and saw that it was good.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ivory-raven/
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/sable-sonata

Chaosye
Grand Templar

#48 Post by Chaosye »

Okay, lets see...

Awkward Zombie
Concerned(They stopped updating it but it's still good to reread)
Cyanide & Happiness
Penny Arcade
Dinosaur Comics
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
Sequential Art
Sinfest
Slackerz
The Adventures of Dr.McNinja(GREATEST COMIC EVER.)
The Perry Bible Fellowship
VGCats
white ninja
xkcd

DR.MCNINJA FTW.

psycho_BUNNY

#49 Post by psycho_BUNNY »

El Goonish Shive

The Adventures of Dr. McNinja

Kagerou: an Electric Manga

Inverloch

RPG World

Venus Envy

I used to read Megatokyo, 8 Bit Theater, The Wotch, and a couple others I can't remember too well, but they got boring...

If I had to pick two, they would be Twokinds and EGS.
The Web rocks.

Fabius Defessus
New Citizen

#50 Post by Fabius Defessus »

For those who liked Red Vs. Blue
Gone With The Blast Wave
www.blastwavecomic.com

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#51 Post by FastChapter »

Sequential Art - I just found this today, it's an absolutely Grade-A read. The art is all but flawless, a surprisingly dynamic storyline, and a realistic bit of sexual tension that's nearly always coupled with humor so as it isn't a 5-day a week fanservice.

Went through the archives in one night. My eyes hurt good.

http://www.collectedcurios.com/sequentialart.html

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#52 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

Yah I know its a little redundant so sure me. Im just putting mine out there for some feedback since ive so little people visit.

Its placed on earth about 30 years in the future where magic still exists but is kept, or more accurately tried to keep secret form non-magical humans. Keaodoen a half-blooded sorcerer with his friends Normac and Britani (Bix) find that not everyone is trying to keep magic secret. With a world full of magic, vampires, telepaths, and were's its gonna be an interesting adventure. Visit Modern Magic

(Its a pitch I know, but seriously have a look.) The artwork maybe rougth but the story is solid.
TwoKinds Forum resident emo.
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
Sage Asuka wrote: :D~ elves.....
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#53 Post by FastChapter »

I'm relentless. I killed my Lackadaisy sig and cropped together a Sequential Art sig.

Click for 300+ pages of well-drawn glee!

Kumatsu
Traveler

#54 Post by Kumatsu »

I have to pimp a few comics that I interact with the author often:

Wayrift starts out as a sequel story to Final Fantasy IV. However, as one reads it, one quickly forgets this fact. Aywren is a wonderful artist, and the story is written out long before hand based on RP sessions between the two co-authors.

Property of Gwen is another wonderful comic about DDR. It stars Gwen, a girl with a mysterious past who spends every day hanging out at the arcade in the mall.

Emergency Exit is a comic about the tenants of a strange apartment. They each have their own problems, and their own strange strengths. They are charged to go into alternate dimensions to find mysterious artifacts (which makes for great cross-over material), though they don't really know why. Insanity and hilarity ensues.

Parallel Dementia is a comic about a world where a corporation attempted to make an interdimensional rift machine. They failed, and weakened the lining of their dimension's time-space continuum, allowing monsters to come through. A secret organization is made to stop these monsters.

Atavism is about bounty hunters... don't get too attached to a character, Cope has a tendency to kill them.

Adam is the first human in existance and a new vistor to the planet called "Earth". Abandon here, Adam soon learns he is not alone. All sorts of strange robots, monsters, and talking animals fester upon on the planet's surface. Given his shortcomings, Adam seeks a way off this miserable rock. Otherwise, everyone else can just piss off.

That's all the comics I can think of right now.

Schroedinger's Cat ate my bird.

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#55 Post by FastChapter »

Well so long as you're just pimping them, I figure that's fine.

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#56 Post by Tuna »

I need these lists broken down into "Amount of catgirls contained within", please...
;3

Kumatsu
Traveler

#57 Post by Kumatsu »

Tuna wrote:I need these lists broken down into "Amount of catgirls contained within", please...
;3
umm... most of them have none.

Emergency Exit has one.

Project A.D.A.M. is, well, I guess you can call it furry without the furry mentality.

Schroedinger's Cat ate my bird.

TheSpiffman
Grand Templar

#58 Post by TheSpiffman »

http://www.goodshipchronicles.com/

I'd just like to mention that Goodship chronicles is excelent.

"Come on! Everybody knows that Androids are the oppressed Minority of choice!"

Pigtails

#59 Post by Pigtails »

I only saw one mention of OZ.... *sniffles*
Obscure Zodiac, home of my first web comic ever, Mutant Ninja Turtles: Gaiden! Yes I like TMNT, deal, man, deal. I like it a lot, and it's got fun stuff.
And I don't particularly like Leo even though he's needed to keep them all together and he isn't back from his magical journey yet.

I read Aoi House as well, basically about several yaoi fans in a dorm who let two non-yaoi fan boys join.... It's interesting. Can be found at www.gomanga.com

I read a manga called Pandora as well.... It's based off of the Death Jr. games and it's okay, I suppose. I played the DS game of Death Jr. and decided to read it. Also at www.gomanga.com

I read Inverloch! I was sitting around during the summer and it had 30 pages left. Sat around and read all of what was there in less than two hours. It was around 700 pages, I believe. I finished it but didn't really like it after my favorite character died.
"Crycek, you just called me a bad name! *grins and is then spit at*"
~Fox Mulder~

TheSpiffman
Grand Templar

#60 Post by TheSpiffman »

I can't believe no one mentioned Schlock Mercenary. It's only the longest running, daily, never missed and update Hard Science fiction comic there is. And it's about mercenaries! What more could you want? And its acrchive is in the thousands! Perfect for a lazy saturday read.

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/