Other Webcomics

Television, movies, and politics

Moderator: Moderators

obi-wan
Templar Master

Re: Other Webcomics

#781 Post by obi-wan »

Two weeks ago I found a comic called Derideal is the story of Adres, a genetic experiment that escapes of their creators, now must face the reality of the world in which it was created, trying to discover the purpose of his existence as well as the mysterious motives that haunt the Technological Consortium. I recommend it. has action romance, drama and suspense, can be read in spanish and english, updates every friday
May the force be with you

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#782 Post by anonfox123 »

Thermohalia. An intriguing sci-fi comic, not sure where it's going yet. pretty new.
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

Thebirddk
Traveler

#783 Post by Thebirddk »

Hi i Would like to know some more comics once again since it's been a little while since this topic got updated, and most of the comics here i wanted to watch have been watched or had a broken link.
I can't remember all the comics i have seen but some of them,
Twokinds (derp)
Inverloch
All in the catbox
Generation 13 i think it was called
And more.
I like the cartoonny style of drawing from twokinds to betterdays,
And i like when there is at least one "different" creature let it be furry or just "gifted" human
I like two kinds of comics (see what i did there) :flora:
I like the funny storys and the deep storys and those that have both,
I hope some of the better "comic hunters" can help me find some new stuff to read.

Now an other thing as i have watched inverloch and i love it almost all the way
And i have heard much praise of the story there is just one thing i did't like,
And that was the ending... As far as a plot, it works, it gives the logic why things were how they were, but in my head it also broke the moral of the story...
For me the story was, a race was only seen as animals, one of them is not so he tries to help,
He tries to show all people that the race is not all bad.
IF YOU WANNA READ INVERLOCH IN THE FUTURE DONT READ THIS

But in the end it turns out that it was not one of that race and they in fact did not have someone to show people they were not all bad, and i just did't like it ending that way...
I wanna hear if someone have a different way of seeing that ending becourse i still think it's a shame...

Sry for long post and im not gonna make a welcome post that's just not my thing :trace: :keith:

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#784 Post by Myperson54 »

obi-wan wrote:Two weeks ago I found a comic called Derideal is the story of Adres, a genetic experiment that escapes of their creators, now must face the reality of the world in which it was created, trying to discover the purpose of his existence as well as the mysterious motives that haunt the Technological Consortium. I recommend it. has action romance, drama and suspense, can be read in spanish and english, updates every friday.
Well this one is certainly unusual. I'm not a huge fan of the early writing; Even looking past the grammatical errors, there's a lot of simple speech with little relevant information. That said, around chapter 5 or 6 everything gets really good. I should follow this one and see where it goes.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

Thebirddk
Traveler

#785 Post by Thebirddk »

I have been looking around for a week now and i have seen a lot of comics some were good some were fine and some was just not my style.
I would list more but i think this comic deserves it's own post,
As it singlehandly made more of an inpact on it's around 300 pages then any other comic i know..
It will make you sad, tear your heart out and then softly put it back in with a little bandage on it.
The story is about a soldier that got home from war and the toll it took on him,
In shady emotionless colors with furrys as the characters but you will never think of them as furry only people.

The name is "may the rain come"

And i hope you will enjoy it as much as i did

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#786 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

Thebirddk wrote:I have been looking around for a week now and i have seen a lot of comics some were good some were fine and some was just not my style.
I would list more but i think this comic deserves it's own post,
As it singlehandly made more of an inpact on it's around 300 pages then any other comic i know..
It will make you sad, tear your heart out and then softly put it back in with a little bandage on it.
The story is about a soldier that got home from war and the toll it took on him,
In shady emotionless colors with furrys as the characters but you will never think of them as furry only people.

The name is "may the rain come"

And i hope you will enjoy it as much as i did
May the Link to this Arrive?
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

Thebirddk
Traveler

#787 Post by Thebirddk »

Sry i suck at linking to other websides (i know it's pretty simple but it always screws up)
But if you google may the rain come it should be the first link there is

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#788 Post by Myperson54 »

Thebirddk wrote:Sry i suck at linking to other websides (i know it's pretty simple but it always screws up)
But if you google may the rain come it should be the first link there is
If you hover over the tagging buttons when posting, a little hint pops up that tells you the syntax for tags. That said, a simple google search also suffices.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

Thebirddk
Traveler

#789 Post by Thebirddk »

I would like to know how you feel about it when you finish it i always like to hear stuff like this from Someone elses angle :grin:

red.wolf
Merchant

#790 Post by red.wolf »

Im sure this one has been brought up before but i just caught up to it, Bitter Sweet Candy Bowl. Very drama filled comic. Arts kinda cartoony but the story is very well done. If you are into a high school drama you might want to give it a shot.

Let the Rain Come: The feels in that story, glad yall posted the link. Worth the time to crack through the 300ish pages but your heart will be doing loopty loops of sadness and happiness.
The first shot is not the one that matters. The last shot determines everything.

http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18223---- Both Sides > My Fanfic
Both Sides: A TwoKinds Fan-fiction

Thebirddk
Traveler

#791 Post by Thebirddk »

Ok i think i will make a list of comics i have been reading the last 2 weeks
There is some kind of furry in all of them. (I count aliens in this one case)

Peter and company : a comic about a boy that goes to school try to find love and have a guardian pretty harmless and fun at times.

Ways of the heart : a pretty weird comic about a guy turned woman by his co-worker and the struggle he/she has to go though. There is TF and some BE from time to time i may say NSFW

Woods for the trees : 2 foxes and a dog doing random stuff pretty cute and fun.

Plush and blood : 2 hired killers trying to stop the single ruler of the whole world so people can be free. Lots of gore and very dark NSFW

The world is yours : 2 aliens land on a planet that should be empty, but it's not. Pretty fun.

Furry experience : 3 female roommates. trying to live a normal life. pretty fun.

Exterminatus now : a team of 2 FBI style soldiers trying to do they're job. Pretty fun.
A little gore.

Egs : 3 friends try to live trough school while one of the friends has a thing for transforming people around him, soon it gets much bigger then that with magic and powers they would never have thought of. (and some of them did't want) also have a noncanon sidecomic egs:np on the webside. I would read the mean story as far as it goes first. Pretty fun

Foxy flavoured cookies : a guy turns into a fox guy and has to find a way to fit in with the rest of animal kind. Once again pretty fun (yep i like fun comics the most :heart:)

Antibunny : very different bunny people try to survive in a city that treat them like trash. Very dark that never really seems to clear up.

All of the comics you just have to google the name and comic it should be the first one except woods for the trees there you should pick the 2nd.
Sry for no links but ipad copypaste just hates me...

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#792 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

I'm a big fan of Plush and Blood, as well as Slightly Damned. Both are pretty cool, and Slightly Damned looks reaaaaally good now. PB is okay, but not the best quality.
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#793 Post by Vintage »

I think it's time I formulate my current list, in order of favorite (kinda):
  1. Twokinds
  2. Plush and Blood
  3. Freefall
  4. Savestate
  5. Curtailed
  6. Housepets
  7. Roomies (Now back from the dead!!)
  8. Slightly Damned
  9. Hunters of Salamanstra (Only at the bottom because it hasn't been updated in three months :? Nevermind, it's back!)
  10. Flipside
  11. Off-White
  12. Cyanide & Happiness (Might be considered NSFW? Not sure)
A thing to note: just because a comic on the list is in a low spot, doesn't mean I necessarily dislike it (it's hard to rank all these great works of art).
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

Thebirddk
Traveler

#794 Post by Thebirddk »

Well today i found 3 more comics i think would be nice to share.

Precocious : this is the best "cute and funny" style comic i have seen so far, it's about 7 kids in a school for "gifted" kids... But when the smart kids are up to no good it can only be funny.

Peanut butter sundae : i girl is helping her friend out of a mental hospital and things start to get weird. This one you have to search in deviantart to find. Pretty short ATM.

Amber's no-brianers : made by the same as peanut butter sundae. It's about a girl with a Q&A that tries to answer all questions she gets and then lives her life with her roommate. Also short atm. Both comics update fairly nice.

red.wolf
Merchant

#795 Post by red.wolf »

InceptionBwaaa wrote:I'm a big fan of Plush and Blood, as well as Slightly Damned. Both are pretty cool, and Slightly Damned looks reaaaaally good now. PB is okay, but not the best quality.
Just finished plush and blood, great comic lloved it. One thing you might enjoy if you read it is to go read the incredibly lame description for it on topwebcomics. Makes me laugh due to the description making it sound so tame and a possible political drama..... then you read....witness the brutality, violence and horror of an appocolypse... and find out the description did not prepare you very well.
The first shot is not the one that matters. The last shot determines everything.

http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18223---- Both Sides > My Fanfic
Both Sides: A TwoKinds Fan-fiction