Missouri set to pass law banning enforcement of federal gun regulations

Television, movies, and politics

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Missouri set to pass law banning enforcement of federal gun regulations

#1 Post by Insomniac »

Let's keep this civil, eh? Personally, as former military and coming from a multi-generation military family, I support this. The wording of the second amendment is rather clear. The right of the people. Everywhere else the constitution says The People, it means all of the people. Well regulated meant properly equipped and trained, not "so restricted as to be ineffective in their intended purpose", and militias are formed...Among the people.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Phaing
Master

Re: Missouri set to pass law banning enforcement of federal gun regulations

#2 Post by Phaing »

I like it. The fewer laws the better-
"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws."
-- Ayn Rand
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Missouri set to pass law banning enforcement of federal gun regulations

#3 Post by Insomniac »

Hoo boy, an Ayn Rand quote...Glad it's one I don't disagree with, and yeah, too many laws is obviously bad. Just...There is so much I fundamentally despise Ayn Rand over that this is all I'm gonna say about her publicly.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.