Murder on the Orient Express

Television, movies, and politics

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Murder on the Orient Express

#1 Post by Insomniac »

So hey, there's another adaptation of Agatha Cristie's Murder on the Orient Express coming out. Anyone else super excited for it? Easily one of the best novels/murder mysteries of all time.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

Re: Murder on the Orient Express

#2 Post by Dadrobit »

Never heard of the book, but I saw the trailer a few months back and it looked like it could be really good. Looking forward to it.

phpBB [video]

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#3 Post by Schrodinger »

I laughed aloud in the theater one time when I saw that trailer. I had just finished reading the novel and hadn't even heard about this adaptation.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#4 Post by Insomniac »

I've actually never read the book, but I know the plot, and I love Hercule Poirot. "My name is Hercule Poirot, and I am probably the greatest detective in the world." I won't spoil the plot, but it's so wonderful, I absolutely love the reveal and what happens next.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Jonesy
Templar Master

#5 Post by Jonesy »

I've not read the book either, but I'd like to check out the film when it comes out and I get a look at the early reviews. Seems to have a bit more action than I would have thought, but the style beyond that looks intriguing. That, and the story's reputation precedes it.

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#6 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Speaking of which, I don't think I've seen the 2010 episode of it with David Suchet as Hecrule Poirot. I have some other episodes of Poirot on DVD. I'll have to check that out later.

It looks like the new movie will actually do good. We'll wait until next month to find out. :)
Videre videnda.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#7 Post by Schrodinger »

Before I forget...

What was it the spider said to the fly...