Favorite Disney film

Television, movies, and politics

Moderator: Moderators

Littlematt101

Favorite Disney film

#1 Post by Littlematt101 »

When I search up "Favorite Disney" on the forums, I'm quite surprise that no one made a topic about it.
So I just thought why not make one myself since no one in the forums did anyway.
As for my favorite Disney film mine is Zootopia because it has great characters, amazing animation, and it was released at the right time when the US presidential election is going on, sorry for mentioning politics :|
But I'm curious about your favorite Disney film, it could either be animation or live action, oh and including Pixar as well, sorry I still think Pixar and Disney are separate companies. 8)

darksky

Re: Favorite Disney film

#2 Post by darksky »

It's a hard one for sure. I love so many Disney and Pixar movies...

But, if I had to choose, it'd probably be a tie between Zootopia and Finding Nemo/Dory. The combination of excellent animation, lovable characters, and a captivating story made me love both of those movies. Also, the setting in Zootopia is really cool, what with the different zones of the metropolis and all.

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#3 Post by Foxx Trotter »

I have plenty of favorites. :D
Videre videnda.

Breiteni81

#4 Post by Breiteni81 »

Ah! All of them are my favorite. I have started to watch shows by Andy Yeatman and I got to know that he used to work with Disney channel at one point of time. His ideas are superb and that’s the reason all his shows are entertaining and educating.

Turaiel
Administrator
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#5 Post by Turaiel »

Please do not bump very old forum threads. See the Forum Rules on necroposting.

Locked.
Website Administrator