Red vs Blue 14

Television, movies, and politics

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Red vs Blue 14

#1 Post by Insomniac »

From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

ReBob
Council Member

Re: Red vs Blue 14

#2 Post by ReBob »

I for one am looking forward to it. I fully expect stuff all over the spectrum ranging from Blood Gulch Chronicles silliness and jokes to Out of Mind and Recovery One seriousness, which I loved at the time and glad they moved forward with later. Don't know if you've seen, but they did an RvB animated once, and I longed for more. Fully hyped for this.

Also, the Freelancers makes me think we'll get more from them, and I've always wanted that. York, I cry every time. (;_;)
Image Image
Image Image
I make banners. Want one?
Rest in Peace, Satoru Iwata.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#3 Post by Bellhead »

"What the hell's a WINDOW doing in the middle of SPACE?!"

Hype is real. Must see.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Butterscotch
Master

#4 Post by Butterscotch »

My friend told me that this season would apparently be dedicated to each characters background stories, pre-blood gulch. I don't know where he heard it from so I don't really believe him
The Scottish Dograccoon!

Gimme trash.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#5 Post by The Rookie »

Butterscotch wrote:My friend told me that this season would apparently be dedicated to each characters background stories, pre-blood gulch. I don't know where he heard it from so I don't really believe him
That actually sounds familiar.
From what I remember from a RT podcast, the idea for this season is to make a bunch of small prequel stories that are going to be written and directed by different branches within Rooster Teeth in order to really experiment with the formula a little.

So there might be one super serious ache about the free lancers being recruited into the program, while another is focusing on Grif talking about his favourite top 10 fart jokes.

I may be horribly wrong through, but I think that's why they had so many names in the trailer's credits.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

ReBob
Council Member

#6 Post by ReBob »

You guys are pretty much correct, was gonna mention it myself but I thought everyone knew with how often it's talked about.

Collection of anthologies based on old and new characters in the RvB universe, past and present, done in different styles, eg, Halo 1, stop motion, animation, etc.

All the names in the trailer are the writers. Notice that some aren't really Rooster Teeth (Unless I'm wrong and they're all affiliated in some way). Interested to see what Shannon McCormick and Nico Audy-Rowland are gonna do the most.
Image Image
Image Image

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#7 Post by Insomniac »

ReBob wrote:You guys are pretty much correct, was gonna mention it myself but I thought everyone knew with how often it's talked about.

Collection of anthologies based on old and new characters in the RvB universe, past and present, done in different styles, eg, Halo 1, stop motion, animation, etc.

All the names in the trailer are the writers. Notice that some aren't really Rooster Teeth (Unless I'm wrong and they're all affiliated in some way). Interested to see what Shannon McCormick and Nico Audy-Rowland are gonna do the most.
I dunno about all the names, but I know Screw Attack joined Rooster Teeth a few months ago, between the current and previous seasons of Death Battle.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

ReBob
Council Member

#8 Post by ReBob »

Well, I don't watch them but I don't think the Grumps are RT. So that's one.
Image Image
Image Image