civil war

Television, movies, and politics

Moderator: Moderators

Razmoudah
Merchant

Re: civil war

#16 Post by Razmoudah »

The problem with some characters getting benched is that most directors (and many who watch as well) want to focus on a member of the cast (or a small group) as the protagonist, and thus focus on them. But what about a story that doesn't really have a protagonist? Couldn't you focus the story instead on the collective events that are happening, without focusing on a specific character or group of characters? I do know that it can be done, and done well (although I don't trust Hollywood to do it well), but doing something like that makes it much easier to give all of the heroes (and some of the villains) equal screen time.
Hmmm......about what I expected when almost half of the questions I'd want to select a few of the answers not a specific one.

ImageImageImageImage

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#17 Post by Insomniac »

I cannot wait to see this movie. Still trying to wash the taste of Batman v Superman out of my mouth. I've heard this is the best big screen Spiderman yet. If the next Spiderman movie is One More Day though, I might quit the MCU.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Zylver
Grand Templar

#18 Post by Zylver »

UPDATE

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :shock:

Civil War was really [censored] awesome!!! :D
To sum it up without spoilers: the movie was an amazing emotional rollercoaster, from start to finish! MUST see for all Marvel fans! :)
Job well done again, Marvel!

==========================================================================================================================================

I think I'm going to ditch some time during the long holiday and watch it either tomorrow or on the Monday Bank holiday. :)

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus