Where's the Fair Use?

Television, movies, and politics

Moderator: Moderators

amenon
Grand Templar

Re: Where's the Fair Use?

#16 Post by amenon »

SperoWolf wrote:I'm pretty sure the word "abuse" was in there too, and I didn't even start the process; I just clicked a button out of curiosity.
That's another thing! Here's a transcript of what he reads out:
Dear ComicsExplained,

Thank you for your counter-notification. We are concerned that you may be misusing our counter-notification process, and because of this, we are unable to honor this request. Please understand that filing a counter-notification may result in the claimant filing a lawsuit against you for copyright infringement. If you are sure that your video has been misidentified as infringing, and are willing to possibly defend your claim in court, [instructions on how to refile it.]

If you are unsure, or would like more information on copyright, please visit the copyright center first. You may also wish to refer to your legal counsel to determine if your video infringes someone else's copyright.

Signed,
The Youtube Team
And here's the title of the video:
I tried to counter a copyright strike, Youtube accused me of abusing their system #WTFU
Uh... huh.
Insomniac wrote:Relevant.
Showcasing that there very much are real issues.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Zylver
Grand Templar

Re: Where's the Fair Use?

#17 Post by Zylver »

Okay, maybe I should have included the previous video to know the full story...

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIigbSg2bSA[/video]

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus