Cancer deja vu, Alan Rickman dead at 69

Television, movies, and politics

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Cancer deja vu, Alan Rickman dead at 69

#1 Post by Insomniac »

From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

Re: Cancer deja vu, Alan Rickman dead at 69

#2 Post by Insomniac »

For me, the roles that stick out most in my mind are Metatron in Dogma, Snape in Harry Potter, Hans Gruber in Die Hard (his FIRST acting role!), and Alexander Dane/Doctor Lazarus from Galaxy Quest (easily the second best Star Trek movie, right behind Wrath of Khan).
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#3 Post by FrogSteaks »

Had to reread the thread title a few times to make sure I wasn't seeing things, sadly I wasn't. Damn, that sucks. I honestly didn't even know he had cancer at all. I thoroughly enjoyed his role as Snape in the Harry Potter series, and I also remember seeing him in Galaxy Quest. I need to rewatch that movie some time soon, it's been an age since I've seen it last. Thanks for all the memories Alan. You will be sorely missed.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

Vintage
Certified Fool

#4 Post by Vintage »

Wow. I'm not sure how this makes me feel. Angry? Sad? It's horrible that well known people are suddenly dying from this horrible disease.
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)