Stereolabs with DJ Doc Connors

Television, movies, and politics

Moderator: Moderators

TheFrozenSlime
Templar

Re: Stereolabs with DJ Doc Connors

#16 Post by TheFrozenSlime »

Few more: Varien - Transmissions from Lemuria", "Mr FijiWiji, Laura Brehm & AgNO3 - Pure Sunlight", "Grabbitz - Way Too Deep"

And since you liked Divided: "Noisestrom - Heist" No more after this. I don't want to take up too much air time.

And I was going to suggest Universal instead of Way Too Deep, but you played it before I posted.
/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ <------- This is my attack spider. Don't mess with it.
Procrastinator Extraordinaire and Connoisseur of Fine Distractions,
Self-Proclaimed

Twippit
Grand Templar
Location: At a table top in a remote part of WA playing a high-stakes game of strip DnD

#17 Post by Twippit »

The Rookie wrote:
Twippit wrote:Yes of course I play memes why are you looking at me like that
I was actually having breakfast with my house mates when they came on. They all agreed at least it's better than what's on the local radio :roll:
Ahahahaha! That's great to hear! Thank you!
Hey. Been a while. I'm on discord at Twippit#9645. See ya around sometime, maybe.

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#18 Post by FrogSteaks »

The Rookie wrote:Rivers and Roads. Maybe I should just wait till the end of the song before asking :potatoes:
I really enjoyed that one and the one before it. Forgot the name of that one :roll: Something Good Can Work -Two Door Cinema Club. Thanks Twip. They were both pretty relaxing.

Also...
Twippit's setlist wrote:Next up, MEMES!
:D
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

Twippit
Grand Templar
Location: At a table top in a remote part of WA playing a high-stakes game of strip DnD

#19 Post by Twippit »

FrogSteaks wrote:
The Rookie wrote:Rivers and Roads. Maybe I should just wait till the end of the song before asking :potatoes:
I really enjoyed that one and the one before it. Forgot the name of that one :roll: They were both pretty relaxing.
Here's my setlist as I'm making it. Check that as needed!
Hey. Been a while. I'm on discord at Twippit#9645. See ya around sometime, maybe.

TheFrozenSlime
Templar

#20 Post by TheFrozenSlime »

I'm glad I was able to make it. Great show!
/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ <------- This is my attack spider. Don't mess with it.
Procrastinator Extraordinaire and Connoisseur of Fine Distractions,
Self-Proclaimed

Twippit
Grand Templar

#21 Post by Twippit »

AND THAT'S ALL, FOLKS! Hope you enjoyed! (Sorry I didn't get to all your requests, Froz, just didn't have time to fit it all in!)

Thoughts? Feedback?

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#22 Post by FrogSteaks »

Twippit wrote:AND THAT'S ALL, FOLKS! Hope you enjoyed! (Sorry I didn't get to all your requests, Froz, just didn't have time to fit it all in!)

Thoughts? Feedback?
This was the first time I was able to catch your whole show, and there was some pretty cool music. That cover of Creep near the end was awesome. Actually, that entire last set was really good.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#23 Post by The Rookie »

Yeah, you did pretty well. I love the range/choices of music you play on here, means I always get to walk away with a new song I'd never have heard before. Keep it up :grin:
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Twippit
Grand Templar

#24 Post by Twippit »

Thanks, guys!

List of things that I wanted to play but didn't have time for:

What Does The Fox Say -Ylvis
Po pi po -Hatsune Miku
1up -Modified Motion
No Speak Americano -Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP
FrogSteaks wrote:
Twippit wrote:AND THAT'S ALL, FOLKS! Hope you enjoyed! (Sorry I didn't get to all your requests, Froz, just didn't have time to fit it all in!)

Thoughts? Feedback?
This was the first time I was able to catch your whole show, and there was some pretty cool music. That cover of Creep near the end was awesome. Actually, that entire last set was really good.
Thanks! I was wondering how well-received that set would be.
The Rookie wrote:Yeah, you did pretty well. I love the range/choices of music you play on here, means I always get to walk away with a new song I'd never have heard before. Keep it up :grin:
Thanks! I hope I can keep up that record... (Yikes!)