HeroOfHype
Traveler

Re: A Game of Thrones

#121 Post by HeroOfHype »

is it just me or is the entire cast of GoT conspire to keep
Spoiler!
Arya
alive?

cause seriously nothing has touched her with all the stuff happening to her.

Zylver
Grand Templar

#122 Post by Zylver »

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#123 Post by The Rookie »

It's back ! :kathrin:

By now I'm sure we've all heard about the first 4 episodes leaking to the net a few nights ago. Now I just want to check, but
should we wait until the episodes officially air before we can discuss their content, or did you guys just want to go for it ?
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Zylver
Grand Templar

#124 Post by Zylver »

The Rookie wrote:It's back ! :kathrin:

By now I'm sure we've all heard about the first 4 episodes leaking to the net a few nights ago. Now I just want to check, but
should we wait until the episodes officially air before we can discuss their content, or did you guys just want to go for it ?
I already downloaded all four leaked episodes of Game of Thrones (yes, I'm a naughty pirate, yar harr!... and I don't have a TV, not to mention HBO...) but I think I'll stick to the "watch it after the real one was aired", because as my friend said: "if I watch all four episodes at once, I won't have anything to watch for 4 weeks!"...
... and because I'm terrible lazy, that's why! :roll:

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
- Anonymus

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#125 Post by The Rookie »

Zylver wrote: "if I watch all four episodes at once, I won't have anything to watch for 4 weeks!"... :roll:
Your friend is smarter than I am :roll: . It doesn't help the way the 4th episode ended either....
Spoiler!
Lots of people gonna die

Zylver
Grand Templar

#126 Post by Zylver »

The Rookie wrote:
Zylver wrote: "if I watch all four episodes at once, I won't have anything to watch for 4 weeks!"... :roll:
Your friend is smarter than I am :roll: . It doesn't help the way the 4th episode ended either....
Spoiler!
Lots of people gonna die
LOL, already in episode four?! XD what on earth will happen in the ninth then? :D

Fire.
- Anonymus

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#127 Post by The Rookie »

Zylver wrote:LOL, already in episode four?! XD what on earth will happen in the ninth then? :D
From what I understand
Spoiler!
A LOT of people are going to Die...

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

#128 Post by judah4 »

The Rookie wrote:
Zylver wrote:LOL, already in episode four?! XD what on earth will happen in the ninth then? :D
From what I understand
Spoiler!
A LOT of people are going to Die...
You guys are in for a lot of fun :twisted:

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#129 Post by The Rookie »

Kill the boy
Spoiler!
Shame about Sir Barristan, he was one of my favourite characters

Zylver
Grand Templar

#130 Post by Zylver »

Fire.
- Anonymus

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#131 Post by The Rookie »

Well... The ending of that last episode was disturbing...

Zylver
Grand Templar

#132 Post by Zylver »

The Rookie wrote:Well... The ending of that last episode was disturbing...
It would have been more disturbing if it had happened similar to the books...
Spoiler!
(Well in the books, Ramsay marries a northern whore, who was sent by the Lannisters as Arya Stark to the Boltons. Anyway.) On his wedding night Ramsay not just make Theon watch him screwing his new wife, but also makes Theon to "prepare her" for sex a.k.a. Theon eats out the would-be-Arya whore
Now ^THIS would have been really [censored] disturbing!

Fire.
- Anonymus

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#133 Post by The Rookie »

Zylver wrote:Now ^THIS would have been really [censored] disturbing!
[Image

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#134 Post by The Rookie »

This one is for the book readers
Spoiler!
So recent rumours have been floating around they have cut Lady Stoneheart from the film series. How radically will that change the story from the books ?

Zylver
Grand Templar

#135 Post by Zylver »

The Rookie wrote:This one is for the book readers
Spoiler!
So recent rumours have been floating around they have cut Lady Stoneheart from the film series. How radically will that change the story from the books ?
Well, if only THAT would be the one and only story-deterring action in the story :? Where should I start?
Spoiler!
Here are the main things those strongly alter from the books:
- Jamie does not go to Dorne: he leaves King's Landing to make peace in the Riverlands, because Brynden "Blackfish" Tully has barricaded himself in Riverrun;
- Sansa does not marry Ramsay Bolton: Sansa stays in the Vale of Arryn, hoping with Littlefinger that Robin Arryn dies of young age, so that one of the young knights, Harry the Heir, who is the closest relation with the bloodline of House Arryn will actually become Arryn and THEN Sansa would marry him and lead a campaign against the Boltons and the Freys;
- Ramsay does not marry Sansa: I already told you this in the previous comment... nasty bit that one;
- Brienne does not go to the North: she stays in the Riverlands after she loses track of Sansa (not knowing that she is in the Vale... not to mention she does not meet with the Hound and Arya either), where she encounters with Lady Stoneheart (aka the late Catelyn Tully) and she demands Brienne to bring Jamie Lannister to her;
- Ser Loras does not go to prison: he joins the Kingsguard and is sent to Dragonstone with the fleet of Highgarden to conquer to island, where he is mortally wounded in battle (we don't know yet if he survived);
- Ser Davos does not accompany Stannis in march to Winterfell: Ser Davos is being sent to the south-eastern part of the North (Whiteharbour) to win some of the North's lord who are against the Boltons, the Lord of Whiteharbour only joins with Stannis if Ser Davos finds the lost Stark kids: Brandon and Rickon;
- Sam does not stay at the Wall: with the intention of sacrificing Maester Aemon, because he has king's blood (they forgot this in the bloody show!!!), Jon sends Sam away from the Wall accompanied with Measter Aemon, Gilly and the baby of Mance Raider's wife, their destination is Old Town for two reasons: get Maester Aemon away from the red witch as far as possible and Sam to become a Maester of the Citadel, thus study on the Others and dragonglass, Maester Aemon eventually dies during the voyage;
Now this is the point where to story didn't got in the show, so this will be a spoiler within the spoiler:
Spoiler!
- Jon does not go to Hardholme: just before he would have departed for the Wildlings, he receives a letter from Ramsay Bolton, in which he claims Stannis' defeat at Winterfell, thus demanding his wife (the fake Arya) and Reek to be returned to him, Jon decides to take revenge and offers a choice to his brothers of the Night's watch to join him in his skirmish, however they take this as Jon breaking his vows and they murder him;
- Ser Barristan does not die: after the accident of Dany's and Hizdar's wedding, where Dany was taken away from Mereen by Drogon, Ser Barristan will make a coup with the Shavepate against Hizdar, becomes the Hand of the Queen and begins to prepare the siege of Mereen, which is surrounded by the armies of the Free Cities;
- there is a Martell in Mereen, Quentin, who wants to marry Dany, so she could get a foothold and an ally in Westeros;
- Tyrion does not meet Dany in Mereen: because she is taken by Drogon on her wedding;
- other members of House Greyjoy is missing: BLOODY PRODUCERS!!!
So in a nutshell:
Spoiler!
Yes, the producers already stated that Lady Stoneheart will be cut from the show for 100%...
And people claim that the bookreaders shouldn't be mad about the plot of the show.

Fire.
- Anonymus