Other Webcomics

Television, movies, and politics

Moderator: JediGuy

Message
Author
User avatar
Certified Fool
Posts: 1177
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 3:32 pm
Location: Planet Zambodia

Re: Other Webcomics

#811 Post by Vintage » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:05 pm

Cyon wrote:WAIT WAIT WAIT you know Off-White! That was the first story I ever read and I'm so ok passionate about it! Do you still keep up with it?
I used to follow it fairly closely, but it's been a while - probably close to a year - since I've read it. It's a great comic, but updates take forever to push out. The amount of detail that goes into every page is pretty amazing.
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by Chibi-Marrow)

User avatar
Master
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:32 pm
Location: France

Re: Other Webcomics

#812 Post by Cyon » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:16 pm

Vintage wrote:
Cyon wrote:WAIT WAIT WAIT you know Off-White! That was the first story I ever read and I'm so ok passionate about it! Do you still keep up with it?
I used to follow it fairly closely, but it's been a while - probably close to a year - since I've read it. It's a great comic, but updates take forever to push out. The amount of detail that goes into every page is pretty amazing.
Yeah, that has been the case for the past year, but they recently took a new artist on board and so will begin the second part of the story next week. It's gotten back to a fortnightly update cycle now :grin:
Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

User avatar
Merchant
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:12 am
Location: Arrdeeyoo.
Contact:

Re: Other Webcomics

#813 Post by Foxx Trotter » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:19 pm

I found another webcomic which seems quite intriguing. This one is done by Jive Guru, a TJA regular. I've first seen his artworks around ten years ago when he was in the beginning stages. It is a non-furry webcomic, which began about three years ago, and is primarily SFW but there are occasional NSFW pages.
"We know everything, and yet, we know nothing."

Videre videnda.
~ Foxx Trotter

User avatar
The Imagineer
Posts: 1486
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:26 pm
Location: An infinite sea of salt

Re: Other Webcomics

#814 Post by Myperson54 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:26 pm

Foxx Trotter wrote:I found another webcomic which seems quite intriguing. This one is done by Jive Guru, a TJA regular. I've first seen his artworks around ten years ago when he was in the beginning stages. It is a non-furry webcomic, which began about three years ago, and is primarily SFW but there are occasional NSFW pages.
Oh, it is? Huh, I thought it was a porn comic that grew a story, but I guess if the plot actually continues I'll have to keep reading it.
Image

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unnoficial 2k Discord Channel!

User avatar
Merchant
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:12 am
Location: Arrdeeyoo.
Contact:

Re: Other Webcomics

#815 Post by Foxx Trotter » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:47 pm

Yeah, I always find the oddball stuff. :P It is a bit 'out of the ordinary' when the artist is associated with TJA. Anyway, everyone has their own interests.
"We know everything, and yet, we know nothing."

Videre videnda.
~ Foxx Trotter

User avatar
Templar GrandMaster
Posts: 873
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:15 pm
Location: A derelict factory, the real world.

Re: Other Webcomics

#816 Post by ThunderVolt » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:33 pm

Foxx Trotter wrote:I found another webcomic which seems quite intriguing. This one is done by Jive Guru, a TJA regular. I've first seen his artworks around ten years ago when he was in the beginning stages. It is a non-furry webcomic, which began about three years ago, and is primarily SFW but there are occasional NSFW pages.
*reads first chapter*

...

Anyway, check out this webcomic. Not long, but definitely is going somewhere and updates way more than Tom does.

User avatar
Merchant
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:12 am
Location: Arrdeeyoo.
Contact:

Re: Other Webcomics

#817 Post by Foxx Trotter » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:31 am

ThunderVolt wrote:Anyway, check out this webcomic. Not long, but definitely is going somewhere and updates way more than Tom does.
I will take a look at the webcomic more later, but it looks interesting.
"We know everything, and yet, we know nothing."

Videre videnda.
~ Foxx Trotter

User avatar
Templar GrandMaster
Posts: 873
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:15 pm
Location: A derelict factory, the real world.

Re: Other Webcomics

#818 Post by ThunderVolt » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:34 am

Foxx Trotter wrote:
ThunderVolt wrote:Anyway, check out this webcomic. Not long, but definitely is going somewhere and updates way more than Tom does.
I will take a look at the webcomic more later, but it looks interesting.
Its probs not going to interest most people here, since it's not anime/furry related, but whatever.
Foxx Trotter wrote:I found another webcomic which seems quite intriguing. This one is done by Jive Guru, a TJA regular. I've first seen his artworks around ten years ago when he was in the beginning stages. It is a non-furry webcomic, which began about three years ago, and is primarily SFW but there are occasional NSFW pages.
I attempted to read the archives of this one by speed-reading, only took about an hour, but now I have a headache. Worth it.

User avatar
Merchant
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:12 am
Location: Arrdeeyoo.
Contact:

Re: Other Webcomics

#819 Post by Foxx Trotter » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:55 pm

ThunderVolt wrote:Its probs not going to interest most people here, since it's not anime/furry related, but whatever.
It makes no difference to me as to whether or not it's furry or non-furry. I'm not sure if you saw my previous post a few weeks ago about other webcomics I read, but it's a mix of both categories. Usually, I'm not much of a critic on certain things so long as they are interesting. Like I said, everyone has their own preferences.

Yes, I do like how JG has the archives set up. :)
"We know everything, and yet, we know nothing."

Videre videnda.
~ Foxx Trotter

traveler
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:29 pm

Re: Other Webcomics

#820 Post by Thebirddk » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:15 pm

It's with a heavy heart i tell this some of you may know...

The creater of gene catlow albert temple was found dead of natural courses...
A great comic and from the sounds of it a great man as well...
May he rest in peace.

http://genecatlow.keenspot.com

http://genecatlow.yuku.com/topic/1557/A ... MXWPZHqGhA

User avatar
Templar GrandMaster
Posts: 721
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:46 am
Location: Sunny Arizona

Re: Other Webcomics

#821 Post by Dadrobit » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:13 am

Thebirddk wrote:It's with a heavy heart i tell this some of you may know...

The creater of gene catlow albert temple was found dead of natural courses...
A great comic and from the sounds of it a great man as well...
May he rest in peace.

http://genecatlow.keenspot.com

http://genecatlow.yuku.com/topic/1557/A ... MXWPZHqGhA
Huh. Never read it, but stuff like that's always hard to hear. Especially for comics like that that are super old; I can't imagine the community of people that have been affected after 17 years of writing is ended prematurely...
Image

User avatar
Merchant
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:12 am
Location: Arrdeeyoo.
Contact:

Re: Other Webcomics

#822 Post by Foxx Trotter » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:23 pm

Here's another to add to my list, but I have yet to look at the webcomic more thoroughly. It's called Transmission by a Scottish comic artist known as FreyFox, who also goes by Keeny. Some of his artworks are probably familiar to some members here on the forum. :) I noticed his stream on Picarto yesterday.

According to WikiFur and Wikipedia, FreyFox also had an association with The Space Gypsy Adventures as lead artist. John Leeson, who voiced K-9 in Doctor Who, was narrator during the latest series. I'll have to look at that entire set later on.

Thebirddk wrote:It's with a heavy heart i tell this some of you may know...

The creater of gene catlow albert temple was found dead of natural courses...
A great comic and from the sounds of it a great man as well...
May he rest in peace.

http://genecatlow.keenspot.com

http://genecatlow.yuku.com/topic/1557/A ... MXWPZHqGhA
Sorry to hear about Albert Temple, although I've never read Gene Catlow myself.
"We know everything, and yet, we know nothing."

Videre videnda.
~ Foxx Trotter

User avatar
Templar GrandMaster
Posts: 873
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:15 pm
Location: A derelict factory, the real world.

Re: Other Webcomics

#823 Post by ThunderVolt » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:33 am

I can't provide a link at the moment, but I've recently taken up reading the archives of The Wotch. It seems pretty odd, but It's turning out to be a pretty great story. :)

User avatar
Merchant
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:12 am
Location: Arrdeeyoo.
Contact:

Re: Other Webcomics

#824 Post by Foxx Trotter » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:31 am

ThunderVolt wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:33 am
I can't provide a link at the moment, but I've recently taken up reading the archives of The Wotch. It seems pretty odd, but It's turning out to be a pretty great story. :)
Would it be this webcomic?
"We know everything, and yet, we know nothing."

Videre videnda.
~ Foxx Trotter

User avatar
Templar GrandMaster
Posts: 873
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:15 pm
Location: A derelict factory, the real world.

Re: Other Webcomics

#825 Post by ThunderVolt » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:04 am

Foxx Trotter wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:31 am
ThunderVolt wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:33 am
I can't provide a link at the moment, but I've recently taken up reading the archives of The Wotch. It seems pretty odd, but It's turning out to be a pretty great story. :)
Would it be this webcomic?
Yeah, that's it. I wasn't feeling up to linking it, so...

I just finished up reading its archives and sadly, I won't be checking regularly as it seems too out of place (confusing) for me to check on it.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest