Pokemon Thread

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Yash
Administrator

Pokemon Thread

#1 Post by Yash »

Yes I play it. Yes I'm going to be 20 in a few months and still play Pokemon. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. <3

Anyway, anyone else here play Diamond/Pearl? Or simply want to discuss/praise/insult them?

If anyone does play, throw me your friend code so I can hook you up with stuff.

*Secret Yash edit*

This thread is now officially about all pokemon related stuff that doesn't belong in the media board. Also I'm 22 going on 23 at the time of this secret edit.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie

Sefris
Templar Master

Re: Pokemon! :D

#2 Post by Sefris »

Ha, I still play Red and Yellow, and I wish I knew where my silver and gold are.

I have Diamond, but I haven't played it in a really long time. I'll have to dig up my friend code soon.

Kanako
Citizen
Location: In the Kanto Region, Following Ryuubi Gentokus Orders (And Her)

#3 Post by Kanako »

YAY poke-fan. Ill give ya a round, but be warned im good.

Names not really important
YAYS FC-0602 5377 3743

PM me when you ready to go a round
Hehehe, you gotta have alot of firepower to beat me.
Between New And Original Games. I'll Take The Original Zelda Gamesa For N64.
Mistress Kanako Is A Deciver

Da Capo- Ace Of Base. Great Song

Yash
Administrator

#4 Post by Yash »

Kanako wrote:YAY poke-fan. Ill give ya a round, but be warned im good.

Names not really important
YAYS FC-0602 5377 3743

PM me when you ready to go a round
Hehehe, you gotta have alot of firepower to beat me.
If you want to battle, I currently do mixed tiers and no ubers. Mixed tier as in 1 OU 2 BL 3 UU per team.

My FC is 3652 3815 3526, adding yours now.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie

Chaosye
Grand Templar

#5 Post by Chaosye »

Yash plays Pokemon?
OH BAWLS
Now i can't make any Pokefail jokes anymore :C
The last pokemon game I played was Leaf Green.
THEN I GOT BORED OF IT

Yash
Administrator

#6 Post by Yash »

Chaosye wrote:Yash plays Pokemon?
OH BAWLS
Now i can't make any Pokefail jokes anymore :C
The last pokemon game I played was Leaf Green.
THEN I GOT BORED OF IT

Online keeps it semi-fresh, join tourneys and stuff.

Make all the pokefail jokes you want though, I have a bunch myself and I still play it. xD
Forum Rules.

Cupil
Templar Master

#7 Post by Cupil »

Ah, a Pokemon thread. |D
:| This reminded me that I needed to go replant some berries. For 4th gen I have both, and an extra of one of them which exists solely to replay constantly to obtain copies of really good early Tms such as Stealth Rock. (originally my bro wanted a Diamond file of his own, but he just lost interest.)

The 4th gens option for internet battle got me really into the whole battling thing, my favorite part being the Ev training. That special radar that helps with finding shinies was a big help for said training. Low points was all that monotonous breeding (why do IVs have to exist?) Though the excitement that came with getting a 'good egg' sort of made up for it.

That said though, I haven't battle another person since. . .
since. . .
:evil: Breloom

Yash
Administrator

#8 Post by Yash »

Cupil wrote:Ah, a Pokemon thread. |D
:| This reminded me that I needed to go replant some berries. For 4th gen I have both, and an extra of one of them which exists solely to replay constantly to obtain copies of really good early Tms such as Stealth Rock. (originally my bro wanted a Diamond file of his own, but he just lost interest.)

The 4th gens option for internet battle got me really into the whole battling thing, my favorite part being the Ev training. That special radar that helps with finding shinies was a big help for said training. Low points was all that monotonous breeding (why do IVs have to exist?) Though the excitement that came with getting a 'good egg' sort of made up for it.

since. . .
Huh. If you need anything obtainable ingame in anyway whatsoever, let me know. I've got you covered :P

(Yes I can give you any pokemon with any IVs/EVs that you like)
Forum Rules.

Keldoth Wolfram Dekel
The Keltrane

#9 Post by Keldoth Wolfram Dekel »

Psh, I am over pokemon.
It stopped being cool when the friggin' first expansion thing came out with all the retarded pokemon. With the card game. That's right, I played it.

Now I feel old. I'm 15 and I feel old. What's it gonna be like when I'm 60?
Heck, now I've simplified it all. Here's my deviant art, you can find all my writings here ^^
http://keldoth.deviantart.com/

Cupil
Templar Master

#10 Post by Cupil »

Yash wrote:

since. . .
Huh. If you need anything obtainable ingame in anyway whatsoever, let me know. I've got you covered :P

:) Thanks Yash, I'll keep that in mind. (wouldn't know where to start)

Is anyone interested in the upcoming Platinum version? I usually avoid third installments unless I can get something from them. I'm not holding my breath on those alternate Rotoms being any good, and it's not like they're going to balance out the battle system. Although, some of the additions seem intriguing.

Yash
Administrator

#11 Post by Yash »

I'll probably get it. If anything, for the sole reason that I like the new sprites, if not a few other things about it.
Forum Rules.

Chaosye
Grand Templar

#12 Post by Chaosye »

Cupil wrote:
Yash wrote:

since. . .

:) Thanks Yash, I'll keep that in mind. (wouldn't know where to start)

Is anyone interested in the upcoming Platinum version? I usually avoid third installments unless I can get something from them. I'm not holding my breath on those alternate Rotoms being any good, and it's not like they're going to balance out the battle system. Although, some of the additions seem intriguing.
REFRIDGERATOR POKEMON

Cupil
Templar Master

#13 Post by Cupil »

Lawnmower! LAWNMOWER! Those teeth, holy grass cutters! But I want to punch that Sky form Shaymin in the nose, then kick it in the gut.
I really like the changes to the Gyms from what I've seen so far from the screenshots, and I never got to experience the Battle Frontier from the 3rd gen.

Yash
Administrator

#14 Post by Yash »

Chaosye wrote: REFRIDGERATOR POKEMON

Spell his name backwards.
Forum Rules.

Chaosye
Grand Templar

#15 Post by Chaosye »

Cupil wrote:Lawnmower! LAWNMOWER! Those teeth, holy grass cutters! But I want to punch that Sky form Shaymin in the nose, then kick it in the gut.
I really like the changes to the Gyms from what I've seen so far from the screenshots, and I never got to experience the Battle Frontier from the 3rd gen.
HE CAN BE A FRIDGE TOO
AND A FAN