Perfect World!! Speak Up if you HAVE it!! ^_^

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

Re: Perfect World!! Speak Up if you HAVE it!! ^_^

#1561 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

Bane Dragon wrote:I've heard people pk lvl 30s just because they can there.
Which is why I said 29 :P

Shayd
Banned
Banned

#1562 Post by Shayd »

PWE makes too much money to care about the game, and put some work into it. Just like Blizzard doesn't give a crap of upgrading some WOW's graphic they keep adding stuff which only increases glitches in game
<Insert retarded signature here>

Kaibamon
Templar Master

#1563 Post by Kaibamon »

Shayd wrote:PWE makes too much money to care about the game, and put some work into it. Just like Blizzard doesn't give a crap of upgrading some WOW's graphic they keep adding stuff which only increases glitches in game
Dood are you dumb or what?They updated the graphics several times.It looks waay better now.
As for the pvp server thing...well thats were i first made my veno char and i curse that place till this day..it is very hard to make a char without feeling humiliated by higher levels..i remeber even former guild mates pking me..real jerks.If you wanna make a char on a pvp server than i suggest making a pvp oreited build..like mage type classes with light armor.Or a sin might help a bit(you can cloack),but not that efficient at low levels i think.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#1564 Post by Insomniac »

Just goin' by what I've seen and done in PVE action on Sanctuary server, I can safely say that Psychics are well and truly over powered. Especially if you dump all your points into Magic and Vitality.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Kaibamon
Templar Master

#1565 Post by Kaibamon »

Dont you need str points to?Atleast enough for weapons and armor!But now physics are not that OP compared to the new race..teh mysitcs are better from what i saw.Nyway playing againPWI from time to time on sanct if anyone interested.Joined TruBlood guild so if your 80+ come join us.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#1566 Post by Insomniac »

Kaibamon wrote:Dont you need str points to?Atleast enough for weapons and armor!But now physics are not that OP compared to the new race..teh mysitcs are better from what i saw.Nyway playing againPWI from time to time on sanct if anyone interested.Joined TruBlood guild so if your 80+ come join us.
Yeah, psychics need a little bit of strength, but barely any is enough lol. Honestly though, the psy starts with two spells that one shot the first quest enemies, while the mystic's starting attack spell takes a couple shots to kill. Sure, the mystic's starting attack spell always inflicts slow status, but the effect is much more noticible with the psy. Granted, the mystic actually gets a healing spell, but the psy is still stupid powerful. I'm willin' to wager that a lvl 1 psy could mop the floor with a lvl 1 mystic, no problem.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Shayd
Banned
Banned

#1567 Post by Shayd »

Veno - Best for PvP (Slowly being taken by Mystic) Both will attack 2 vs 1
Assassin - Best for physical solo PvP
Psyhic - Best for Magical PvP (Effective against Assassins too)

Rest classes are outdated

Bane Dragon
Templar GrandMaster

#1568 Post by Bane Dragon »

actually, mystics can attack 3 v 1 (remember the plants?)

also, idk about sins being the best solo pvp. if you get a good fist bm (one that's actually played well before getting the int gear, not deicide noob bms that power-leveled their way to 100 and just dropped a buncha int gear onto them), they can kick a sin's rear all the way back to CoRT ^_^ I'd say at best they're tied for 1st.

last bit...uh, I know for a fact that there's a wiz that stood outside west gate one day that 1-shot my buddy. O.o not outdated. barbs I have to admit are for PvP, and idk how well seekers can pull off PvP, seeing as mine's only 48 right now.
Image Image
What's this say about me? O.o

Shayd
Banned
Banned

#1569 Post by Shayd »

Mounts sale, new fashion! How crappy i feel being right once again

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

#1570 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

Oh, really? I'd better bust out my credit card, my new Seeker's gonna need a mount.

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#1571 Post by Tuna »

Took advantage of the mount sale to get mounts for my rideless characters - yay!
:kathrin:

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#1572 Post by Insomniac »

FoobyKamikaze wrote:Oh, really? I'd better bust out my credit card, my new Seeker's gonna need a mount.
Tuna wrote:Took advantage of the mount sale to get mounts for my rideless characters - yay!
Oh, you silly people with money. What does the addition of a mount do for gameplay? Tell me it does more than fashion. Please, tell me you spent real money on things that actually add to the game, and not just something silly that makes you move just a tiny bit faster.

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#1573 Post by Tuna »

You move way more than a tiny bit faster - the mounts on sale yesterday will more than double your speed...quests go so much faster, especially the ones where you are going back and forth between people...and you save all kinds of gold, since you won't need to transport as much...
:kathrin:

I've been in squads where I was the only one unmounted *snicker* and it drove everyone crazy, how long it took me to return from the killing fields to town to cash in my quests - often they were halfway done with the next quest before I even made it back.
<<"

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

#1574 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

I was kidding. Made a joke out of it mainly to make Shayd twitch. Guess that didn't go over so well.

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#1575 Post by Tuna »

I wasn't joking - I bought a crapload of those things.
XD