Perfect World!! Speak Up if you HAVE it!! ^_^

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

Re: Perfect World!! Speak Up if you HAVE it!! ^_^

#1591 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

I never got around to opening up PW, so I never got the new expansion on my computer...

Buuuuuut since I wiped my computer completely last weekend ANYWAY, it seems that it'll happen automatically when I get around to redownloading PW. I'll do it eventuallyyyyyy

Tuna, we need to go back to our newby little elves. :c

Bane Dragon
Templar GrandMaster

#1592 Post by Bane Dragon »

Ok...well, ignoring everything that happened since a page ago, my seeker is now 58, making it my 4th character to break the lvl55 limit (bm lvl 100, psych lvl 74, barb lvl 62, and now seeker.)
Image Image
What's this say about me? O.o

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#1593 Post by Tuna »

Congrats, Bane! That's some serious dedication - I couldn't imagine how long it must take to get to 100 and get 3 others above 55...wow...
:shock:
FoobyKamikaze wrote:I never got around to opening up PW, so I never got the new expansion on my computer...

Buuuuuut since I wiped my computer completely last weekend ANYWAY, it seems that it'll happen automatically when I get around to redownloading PW. I'll do it eventuallyyyyyy

Tuna, we need to go back to our newby little elves. :c
We totally do...
:kathrin:
...and get to downloading! NAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
X3

Bane Dragon
Templar GrandMaster

#1594 Post by Bane Dragon »

Not really a difficult project. Seeker's only been alive for a few weeks.

barb took about a month or 2, and psych was 3-4. been on my bm since original pwi. XD didn't play it for like 5 months or more.
Image Image

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

#1595 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

Bane Dragon wrote:Not really a difficult project.
Pfft. I don't have a single character above 40. XD

Shayd
Banned
Banned

#1596 Post by Shayd »

I did that exact same thing I got temp banned for right after I was unbanned!

P.S: I'm banned banned banned banned have fun because I'm PERMANENTLY IP banned now!
<Insert retarded signature here>

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#1597 Post by Insomniac »

I doubt I'll have a character above level 40 any time soon, due mostly to being easilly distracted while on the internet.

There's somethin else that I wanted to bring up, but I just can't put my finger on it...
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Yash
Administrator

#1598 Post by Yash »

Problem solved. Everyone go back to enjoying PWI.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie

Bane Dragon
Templar GrandMaster

#1599 Post by Bane Dragon »

Well, seeker's 66 now. halfway to 67.

Also, 40 - 48ish are the easiest levels to get. Reason? Tideborn chain.

I have seen very few people actually doing bh29 because of it, since they just about bypass the entire 10 levels.
Image Image

Kaibamon
Templar Master

#1600 Post by Kaibamon »

My seeker is only 38 but pumped on geting him to 40..really curios how teh GH swords will handle..anybofy elese managed to get ina guild with GH?

Bane Dragon
Templar GrandMaster

#1601 Post by Bane Dragon »

not that great. too expensive, don't last long, and not that great for adds. I'd say get to 42 and get shady blade (purple divine quests give an order of light (or honor, can't remember) and 2 or 3 make a shady blade).
Image Image

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#1602 Post by Tuna »

Just realized how good the newbies have it now, compared to the hardcore grinding we all had to do when the beta first opened...I remember spending sooooo much time barely living through each battle, then having to meditate over and over again. But now, with the supply stash items and the new Elder's Blessing items, they're super-powered and can just breeze through the first 20 levels - on the increasingly-common 2x EXP weekends, they can level even faster! Not to mention how a lot of the monsters are waaaay less aggro than they used to be - I remember avoiding those little flame monsters near Etherblade like the plague, but now they totally ignore you.

Now, I'm not complaining *at all* - it's nice to not have to suffer through those early levels like the old days...I dunno - I just thought it was interesting...
^^"

Bane Dragon
Templar GrandMaster

#1603 Post by Bane Dragon »

So true. XD I remember getting from 1-60 on my bm before genies came out. (;_;) The repetative grinds, the quests running out, etc bored the crud outta me. By lvl 80, the genies still weren't out, and I pretty much shopped 3/4 of the day. Then the genies came out, got nerfed, the Tideborns came out, bh came out, and now the Earthguards, nirvana, and a bunch of people soloing ffs for easy levels for low-levels. Not exactly in order, but still. XD

Now I have a level 100 bm, a lvl 74 psych, a level 66 (really close to 67) seeker, a level 62 barb, and some other characters I haven't played in months. =P
Image Image

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#1604 Post by Insomniac »

Christ, I haven't played PW in a couple weeks now...It's gonna take ages to increase my levels at this rate.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#1605 Post by Tuna »

Well, haven't played since the motorcycles came out - they were kinda the last straw for me, as I'm sure for a lot of people. It saddens me greatly to see how out-of-touch with the players they have become...
:keith: