Perfect World!! Speak Up if you HAVE it!! ^_^

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Perfect World!! Speak Up if you HAVE it!! ^_^

#1606 Post by Insomniac »

Tuna wrote:Well, haven't played since the motorcycles came out - they were kinda the last straw for me, as I'm sure for a lot of people. It saddens me greatly to see how out-of-touch with the players they have become...
:keith:
I haven't played in a few months, due to various things...morotcycles?
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#1607 Post by Tuna »

Yepyep...motorcycle mounts...
http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=242791
=x.x=

Kaibamon
Templar Master

#1608 Post by Kaibamon »

Yah that kinda was stupid of them..on the other hand they added a new dungeon thats kinda like FCC for lowbies.But no good drops :\..WTH they can take boss drops from fb's and put em in.Anyway quit playing for a while now..might get bk a few weeks in summer vacation.

Kaibamon
Templar Master

#1609 Post by Kaibamon »

Sorry to double post but wanted to announce im back in the gameXD.Trying out a mytsic and gona start a video blod with mmos so gona do a reveiw for PWI soon.

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

#1610 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

Time to reinstall -- Third anniversary's on Friday. I want my free stuff!

SharpshooterEST
Traveler

#1611 Post by SharpshooterEST »

i missed it? >.> NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Dx anyways gonna try and get back to enjoying the game cuz lately it hasnt been very playable :/

Kaibamon
Templar Master

#1612 Post by Kaibamon »

So quiet around here..all you guys quit PWI to?

Bane Dragon
Templar GrandMaster

#1613 Post by Bane Dragon »

Haven't quit here. I now have a 100 bm, 78 (almost 79) mystic, a 75 seeker, 75 psych, and a 65 barb. XD Been playing some of my old games for a while, though, and PW's been getting steadily more boring. Cutting down exp for Dragoons pretty much killed a good chunk of ff exp, noone wants less than 4.0 in nirvana, and all bh100s have been full or close, so I haven't been on my bm in months.
Image Image
What's this say about me? O.o

Kaibamon
Templar Master

#1614 Post by Kaibamon »

So guess that those new zones are not that much to explore?Also wow dood you are really dedicated to Pwi my highest is 87 and I'm bored to death of doing the same things over and over with other chars.Hmm altho I did made a seeker.What statics can they get to?Like how usefull can they become in nirvana or BHes?

Bane Dragon
Templar GrandMaster

#1615 Post by Bane Dragon »

seekers can tank over barbs, bms, and sins with vort lvl 3+ and an mp charm, their debuffs and buffs are a good addition to boss killing, and hey, another channeling aoe with a pure heavy armor build. what's not to like if you like melee? Oh, and I've heard mag classes love them in nirvana because the shatters make their damage go through the roof.

The new zones are actually a lot to explore, since they add a bunch of zones. The only problem is they're kinda easy to get through since most of them are 40-70 and no instances at all, which is kinda boring.

Last, if you don't like doing the same thing, change it up a bit. Do wq while you're bored and play another game you like or w/e, do FF, bh, PV (Phoenix valley if you haven't been on in long enough to remember it), grind off some quests. buncha stuff to do, and again, if you get bored of the game, just do world quest or crazy stone and afk with some other stuff.

About my lvls. My bm's been around since lost city. If you think the game now is boring, take out FF, nirvana, bh, and genies and welcome to 3 years ago. XD I did about everything I could think of on it, so by the time I did anything on any other classes, I was used to how leveling went fastest. Get bh out of the way first, couple of quests, cs/wq while bored or playing something else, then quest until bored again, shop, get off, go back whenever, rinse, repeat. If you get bored of a routine, do an FF, PV, or public quest. If you're still bored, set up shop or afk until you feel like playing it again. XD I shopped 6 months straight on my bm before I felt like playing again when I was in my 80s.
Image Image

Kaibamon
Templar Master

#1616 Post by Kaibamon »

Hmm sounds tempting..but well what can i expect to do after i reach and pass lvl 90?Like what other fun things are to do later?I know pvp in PWI sucks bad..that you got a couple of bhes after,maybe nirvana and..?oh and I'm in europe with chars on a N american server...so can't do quiz event or TW.

Bane Dragon
Templar GrandMaster

#1617 Post by Bane Dragon »

Well, after lvl 89 and a culti you can enter heaven and hell, which are like huge, mob-filled areas that increase your quests by about a lot from 89-95. XD

100+ get all types of new things you get squads for. Lunar glade, rb, warsong, nirvana...oh, and the new faction thing to upgrade rank 8 and rank 9 stuff, if you have any. Heard it's fun, but takes a long time to finish all the parts of it. You can enter at 80, but have to be either 90 or 100 (don't remember which) to open the boxes you get from it.

90+...I think they don't get much going for them besides the chance of a book in bh eden or brim. sorry I can't make it seem more fun. :< you get a buncha heaven/hell quests (depending on if you're sage or demon) that are pretty fun (mostly killing mobs, but if you're a seeker or bm or something they like to bunch up real nice for you to aoe. In fact, hell mobs on my bm was more fun than any mob quests from 65-88 on it)
Image Image

Spaz

#1618 Post by Spaz »

Is it still suggested that we make any new chars on Sanc (I gave up reading through the pages after 7 or something like that)?
If not where and who do we talk to?

Bane Dragon
Templar GrandMaster

#1619 Post by Bane Dragon »

Well, If you want to get ahold of any of my characters,
AngelicOne (bm)
AngelicFinal (psychic)
AkumaHanta (seeker)
or Chikyu_Reiza (mystic)
then I'm fully an HT server player. If you have a char there an want some help (besides money), I'd suggest leaving your pwi name here. I, unfortunately, have for the most part begun ignoring blue text because it usually ends in "can I have some money" or "could you buy/sell x from/to me?"
Image Image

tyciol

#1620 Post by tyciol »

I used to play this with a couple friends on and off. I think I had a blademasteraround level 20 or something.