Perfect World!! Speak Up if you HAVE it!! ^_^

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Perfect World!! Speak Up if you HAVE it!! ^_^

#1576 Post by Insomniac »

just tell me you don't buy fashion stuff, or anything that doesn't directly effect gameplay.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#1577 Post by Tuna »

Nope, never bought any fashion - all I have are from events (back when the event fashion didn't expire)...
:kathrin:

All I pay for are charms - they save you tons of gold on pots and save your life regularly...as for the mounts, I just got paid, and 80% off set off my love of a good sale.
:nora:

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#1578 Post by Insomniac »

Tuna wrote:Nope, never bought any fashion - all I have are from events (back when the event fashion didn't expire)...

All I pay for are charms - they save you tons of gold on pots and save your life regularly...as for the mounts, I just got paid, and 80% off set off my love of a good sale.
Hm...Well, if by pots you mean potions, then...Really, even the better ones don't cost that many coins. And, considering that quests give a good amount of coins, and pretty much all monsters are all but guarenteed to drop coins, and higher level monsters drop larger amounts of coins, there's really no reason to save coins on potions in favor of spending real money on charms.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Kaibamon
Templar Master

#1579 Post by Kaibamon »

Dood it's all about suporting teh game you like.Not just the fashion or charm shinyness..I agree with the idea of giving something for what you enjoy..kinda like a musician on the street you listen to him play with no obligation to pay but you like it so much that you do.Well i agree in theory but in reality i never payed and I do fell bad but well I'm not standing good financially to do it..but i will next time!
Edit:After writing this i did think more about it and thoug "Well con i have played this gae for 2 years(soft core but still!).I mena i barley thought it when i bought the guild wars expansions..so why not once ina lifetime i can give 10 dollars and get some things.and i get some extra Zen so yah!"And i gave 10 dollars,bought yself teh saphire dress cause its teh only fash i think i will ever need(even going to sell teh rest of my fash).And soe packs for herc or nix.This was a peculiar event but dont think i will repeat it for another year!

Bane Dragon
Templar GrandMaster

#1580 Post by Bane Dragon »

Insomniac wrote:
Tuna wrote:Nope, never bought any fashion - all I have are from events (back when the event fashion didn't expire)...

Hm...Well, if by pots you mean potions, then...Really, even the better ones don't cost that many coins. And, considering that quests give a good amount of coins, and pretty much all monsters are all but guarenteed to drop coins, and higher level monsters drop larger amounts of coins, there's really no reason to save coins on potions in favor of spending real money on charms.
I might agree with you if I didn't know better. :/ When I can afford it, I spend coin on charms, but when I have a 10 or 20 dollar game card on hand I probably will buy one. The do save you a LOT on potions, plus the fact that they're more efficient. 1 platinum hp charm can last over a month on a character less than lvl 80, and always heals you by 50% (or more, depending on your hp at the time) every 10 seconds if you need it. Since the lack of the old 25 event potions (the ones from the Jolly Old Jones event) started making itself known, the best hp potion you can get relatively "cheap" are apoth ones, which require excessive grinding to get enough to last you a while, or a whole mess of in-game coin for the ingredients. The apoth potions (apoth npc, not hand-made) aren't even worth using til you get to the level 70 or 80 ones, and by then you can get the ones from tokens that heal you better. even then I'd still choose to waste money on a charm rather than a stack of potions.
Image Image
What's this say about me? O.o

Shayd
Banned
Banned

#1581 Post by Shayd »

Game is total mess, i set to delete my eartguard characters, expansion didn't make game any better, It's WORSE, at lvl 30 you need 400k coins and 150k spirit...but wait, of course gold cash shop offers to fix it for you..for several bucks. MESS CHAOS [censored], game is dieing, and shut the hell up. You are obviously only brainless morons who can't see any of these, just like forsaken world which is lagging mass grind crap. I'll say that again, if you use money, everyone else are noobs. THIS GAME IS DEAD, DEAD, D-E-A-D! No expansion can fix that, and no game from PWE will be ever good unless it's made with other company who actually has experience with MMO's Good lucks playing until one day you get email with server shutdown.
<Insert retarded signature here>

Kaibamon
Templar Master

#1582 Post by Kaibamon »

Aww much hate Shyad?Thre there..*hands him Baby bottle*.There,there baby troll.Just play with your Aion!
P.S: y guild finally got Guild House.It looks cool but confusing atm.Weapons..well lets say lvl 40 are arigh but then its toally not worht geting em..ffs i pay rep and coins to get yah a decent weapon but only lasts 7 days!Thats bs!Tehy alredy made it unable to trade so why not jsut fking let me keep it forever if i payed for it?Xept for that teh GH is going to be a interesting playground.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#1583 Post by Insomniac »

Kaibamon wrote:Aww much hate Shyad?Thre there..*hands him Baby bottle*.There,there baby troll.Just play with your Aion!
P.S: y guild finally got Guild House.It looks cool but confusing atm.Weapons..well lets say lvl 40 are arigh but then its toally not worht geting em..ffs i pay rep and coins to get yah a decent weapon but only lasts 7 days!Thats bs!Tehy alredy made it unable to trade so why not jsut fking let me keep it forever if i payed for it?Xept for that teh GH is going to be a interesting playground.
.....Is it sad that I was able to read this without a translator? Either way, let's get one in here for those of us that don't speak engrish.

Shayd
Banned
Banned

#1584 Post by Shayd »

My English is perfect you dumb Pwi fanboy, an [censored] obsessed with [censored] can't see anything else, just let go it's pathetic, you and your game.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#1585 Post by Insomniac »

Shayd wrote:My English is perfect you dumb Pwi fanboy, an [censored] obsessed with [censored] can't see anything else, just let go it's pathetic, you and your game.
Dude...It wasn't even your post that I was talking about. Look at the post that I quoted. It wasn't yours. And this is why you fail.

Kaibamon
Templar Master

#1586 Post by Kaibamon »

Lol insomniac leave him be.Like i told you before Shyad,make an Aion thread and leave this one alone.As for my typing,[censored] you,it has minor mistakes also due to teh fact that some keys seem to work hard now..idk i think i need to replace it again,or press harder on those keys.
Getting back to what this thread is really about the new patch seems bouth stupid and decent.The idea with the Armageddon is somewhat stupid but acceptable,its hard to level from 1 to 90 and it's harder from 90-105 so some extra xp is not bad and than that bless box+hyper stones in FCC is going to pwn.Idk maybe the devs wanted to change the leveling pace..i mean there are alot of new lowbie quests with this expansion that gives good xp..no rep tho and thats stupid..but you get a decent amount of xp,sp and coins and your floded with quest choices(idk if its good or bad you guys decide).Now for those who will be starting a new char this might make things interesting,you normally can get a supply stash and get goodies,but hey PWI loves us so much that they want to shower us with even more gifts!The idea of giving us stuff the longer we stay loged is from their other mmos but eh i am not looking a gift horse in the mouth.
And a side not for Shyad,stop playing to much,take 1-3 month break from it and than come bk for another month liek me and you will not rant that much!

Shayd
Banned
Banned

#1587 Post by Shayd »

Dunno, you r de one who lieks Pwi too much also with failing english at the same time, dude stop telling me what to do, dude, yo dude. Ok dude? I see no NEED to play this game, neither i want to, but who i am talking to, damn morons just like apple fanboys crying over apple products getting whipped because its apple and its best, and its apple

Kaibamon
Templar Master

#1588 Post by Kaibamon »

Shayd wrote:Dunno, you r de one who lieks Pwi too much also with failing english at the same time, dude stop telling me what to do, dude, yo dude. Ok dude? I see no NEED to play this game, neither i want to, but who i am talking to, damn morons just like apple fanboys crying over apple products getting whipped because its apple and its best, and its apple
Ok,man,let me explain it to you once and for all.I bouth like and hate the game,yes there are lots of stuff to hate but why play it if you hate it?And do not tell me or anyone here weather to play or not cause you played the moast(i hope you have a real life ),we are all different people with different perspectives.Play it cause you like it,not to [censored] about it,atleast that's my opinion;do not play it like a person with no real life,ok maybe have 1-2 nights like that but than go soft,theres no point in rushing it.Yah our chars will get erased someday but that's to be expected,but considering that there are still text based mmos from the 90s still played I doubt that this game will close that fast.If you take it easy you will not see you char as a waste of time only rember fun times talking and meeting new ppl,joking in dungeons and hey maybe more.Again you like Aion,bravo,you want PWI to get better well than march your [censored] to PWI office with a CV showing that you are good in a domain there to improve it from the inside(I'm stil learning 3d stuff,who knows maybe i could work in the near future there and make stuff better) till than I a sure that the devs there are doing as much as they can with the engine(again,maybe you can learn prograing and make their engine better..or someone here),and thinking fo new events and stuff.
I've ben replayting for 1 week now,i did take a 2 week brake befor..and now realy determined to go a bit more soft but ake my char 90.If not now,eh the game willstill exist right?There's a new mmo coming out by gpotato,Prius online so might try that soon(they sorta got foxgirls in there yaaaaaaaaaay!).So in conclusion..play for fun but if you cant well Hates gonna Hate so cant do anyhtign bout it:\

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#1589 Post by Insomniac »

Kaibamon wrote:
Shayd wrote:Dunno, you r de one who lieks Pwi too much also with failing english at the same time, dude stop telling me what to do, dude, yo dude. Ok dude? I see no NEED to play this game, neither i want to, but who i am talking to, damn morons just like apple fanboys crying over apple products getting whipped because its apple and its best, and its apple
Ok,man,let me explain it to you once and for all.I bouth like and hate the game,yes there are lots of stuff to hate but why play it if you hate it?And do not tell me or anyone here weather to play or not cause you played the moast(i hope you have a real life ),we are all different people with different perspectives.Play it cause you like it,not to [censored] about it,atleast that's my opinion;do not play it like a person with no real life,ok maybe have 1-2 nights like that but than go soft,theres no point in rushing it.Yah our chars will get erased someday but that's to be expected,but considering that there are still text based mmos from the 90s still played I doubt that this game will close that fast.If you take it easy you will not see you char as a waste of time only rember fun times talking and meeting new ppl,joking in dungeons and hey maybe more.Again you like Aion,bravo,you want PWI to get better well than march your [censored] to PWI office with a CV showing that you are good in a domain there to improve it from the inside(I'm stil learning 3d stuff,who knows maybe i could work in the near future there and make stuff better) till than I a sure that the devs there are doing as much as they can with the engine(again,maybe you can learn prograing and make their engine better..or someone here),and thinking fo new events and stuff.
I've ben replayting for 1 week now,i did take a 2 week brake befor..and now realy determined to go a bit more soft but ake my char 90.If not now,eh the game willstill exist right?There's a new mmo coming out by gpotato,Prius online so might try that soon(they sorta got foxgirls in there yaaaaaaaaaay!).So in conclusion..play for fun but if you cant well Hates gonna Hate so cant do anyhtign bout it:\
Translation: Shayd, stop acting like a troll and flaming. It's beneath all of us.

Yash
Administrator

#1590 Post by Yash »

Shayd is now banned from posting in this thread, and has received an account warning for flaming. If he posts here again, and it's not immediately taken care of, please report the post.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie