Perfect World!! Speak Up if you HAVE it!! ^_^

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

FoobyKamikaze
Foodophile

Re: Perfect World!! Speak Up if you HAVE it!! ^_^

#1621 Post by FoobyKamikaze »

It's been so long since I last played, but I tried getting online today for the first time in ages.

EVERYTHING IS SO DIFFERENT! @_@
That I have I have no idea what I was doing with any of my characters. XD

Tygron
Notakitty!

#1622 Post by Tygron »

Been wanting to pick this back up again. I'm pretty sure I don't have any of my characters anymore so I started a new one. This one I plan to keep. I forget which server i'm on at the moment though and I don't have it on this computer right now.
[Click the sig to check out my music]
emmy wrote:It's not to prevent the suit from being stolen, but to prevent the fancy mofo in it from being stolen. :P

Bane Dragon
Templar GrandMaster

#1623 Post by Bane Dragon »

Stopped playing for about 6 months, back on it for now. Playing around on my lvl 93 (almost 94) mystic.
Image Image
What's this say about me? O.o

Dark_Shayd

#1624 Post by Dark_Shayd »

Bane Dragon wrote:Stopped playing for about 6 months, back on it for now. Playing around on my lvl 93 (almost 94) mystic.
What server? I plan to come back into gaming as well. Got over excited when they announced new expansion with old developers coming back, they may finally balance the new and vanilla stuff and fix some glitches since they were the ones who wrote the original code *Cough* Arena *Cough*. I've been gone for ages, Can't even remember what characters I have, I'll find out when their slow download finishes.
Rising from ashes is so mainstream. I was reborn from a sparkly cloud of rainbow dust!