Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3181 Post by Insomniac »

Thank you Hayate! Now, TLOU2 spoilers:
Spoiler!
I didn't hate that Joel died, even so early in the game. Linkara of Atop the Fourth Wall once said, a character should only be killed when their death would provide more story progression than their continued life, or something along those lines. And...Joel's story didn't have anywhere else to go. He was just...Living. He did bad things, and the consequences finally caught up with him. I didn't find Abby's sex scene with Neil Druckman's self insert character off putting, but I'm biased towards bodies like Abby's. And I LIKED Abby, too. Part because I'm attracted to her, part because I'm a very empathetic person and could understand her as a character. I feel like if this'd been the THIRD game, not the second, there would've been a lot less whining...
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Barth
Apprentice
Fav. Twokinds Character: Dio

#3182 Post by Barth »

Satisfactory, Stellaris and Cities Skylines have been my top 3 as of late. Quarantine hours are real.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#3183 Post by Insomniac »

Barth wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:49 am Satisfactory, Stellaris and Cities Skylines have been my top 3 as of late. Quarantine hours are real.
I'm not quarantined, job is a security posting at a food bank. ...I also have four off days a week. And Ghost of Tsushima launched on Thursday night. I've been slaughtering Mongols for many hours and am barely into act two because I'm doing a lot of side stuff. And I hecking LOVE this game!
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Barth
Apprentice
Fav. Twokinds Character: Dio

#3184 Post by Barth »

Insomniac wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:41 pm
Barth wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:49 am Satisfactory, Stellaris and Cities Skylines have been my top 3 as of late. Quarantine hours are real.
I'm not quarantined, job is a security posting at a food bank. ...I also have four off days a week. And Ghost of Tsushima launched on Thursday night. I've been slaughtering Mongols for many hours and am barely into act two because I'm doing a lot of side stuff. And I hecking LOVE this game!
Looks like a fun game, I don't have a PS4 though. :roll: I just dumped a bunch of money into a new PC build, looking for suggestions though.

TheMasterOfOats
Apprentice
Fav. Twokinds Character: Florence Ambrose

#3185 Post by TheMasterOfOats »

Barth wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:57 pm Looks like a fun game, I don't have a PS4 though. :roll: I just dumped a bunch of money into a new PC build, looking for suggestions though.
Like, computer part suggestions or game suggestions?

I can sorta help you in one of those. Probably best not to take game suggestions from be bc I most frequently play Minecraft. :mrgreen:

You’re welcome.
Mr. The master of Oats, master of Oats Canada and Canada Oats, in Oats, Canada.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#3186 Post by Insomniac »

I'll tell y'all what I'm NOT currently playing. ANYTHING. Because I got a physical copy of The Last of Us 2 on Saturday. Installed it, ate dinner, started it. Severe graphical bugs. Went to close it, freeze. Rebooted PS4, hard crash. Did everything possible in safe mode to fix it, nothing. TLOU2 BRICKED my PS4, straight ANTHEM'D it. So I'm quite livid now. And upon looking into matters, I'm not the only one this has happened to either. So on Thursday I'll be taking the game back to gamestop for a refund and seeing what they can do about my PS4. Freaking...Livid about it.

foxlord
Elder foxy

#3187 Post by foxlord »

Jesus Somni, it bricked your ps4? I heard TLOU2 wasn't that great but I didn't know it ate systems!

Also I've been playing M+B Bannerlord quite a bit lately, it's bloody brilliant :D
The elder has spoken! Ex-Brony Slayer.

Take two old white men, fuse them together, and they become a black ginger with an obsession for power. - Invidian

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#3188 Post by Envy661 »

Thanks to SirSlaughter and BlueSpart, I got back into Destiny 2. No telling how the game will be after Beyond Light (fearing the worst), but for now, it's not terrible.

I played and beat THPS 1&2 not too long ago, and still trying to collect all of the element Skateboards. I think I have 3 left to unlock?
And played a bit of house flipper.

I wanna play more Flight Sim, but I have to close virtually everything if I wanna have good performance while I play it, so I've not been playing it as much as I'd like to. It's kind of like playing in VR. A lot of set-up required to play, so the effort is kind of a deterrent.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#3189 Post by Insomniac »

I have been playing Ghost of Tsushima's coop multiplayer every day since it was added a few weeks ago. It is SO good! I LOVE IT! If anyone has a PS4 and that game and wants to play with me sometime, PM me your PSN username and I'll add you in a hearrbeat as soon as I see it!!!

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#3190 Post by Envy661 »

I started playing Warframe again. Also booted up American Truck Simulator for the first time in a while as well.

Need people to play Warframe with, honestly.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

GioeleST
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Willow

#3191 Post by GioeleST »

Fortnite Battle Royale and, especially, Save the World. I think I can call myself a Save the World tryharder; I don't know if it's a good thing or not.
👍

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#3192 Post by Insomniac »

GioeleST wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:46 pm Fortnite Battle Royale and, especially, Save the World. I think I can call myself a Save the World tryharder; I don't know if it's a good thing or not.
I've been playing battle royale specifically with my fiance a lot, see also the link I posted down in the Fortnite thread :D Also finally gave TLOU2 another chance and it didn't brick my PS4 this time. Got both Guacamelee games, the DLC for D&D Dark Alliance finally dropped, started playing Watch_Dogs Legion again because remembering that it was worked on by Ubisot Kyiv made me wanna get the DLC finally. Got the Space Hulk bundle (Deathwing and Tactics) for a third of what just Deathwing costs. Also got Minecraft Dungeons and Battlefield Hardline. Bought Lost Judgement for my brother, but SEVERAL games away from starting that, gotta of course play the Yakuza series first. And getting Tiny Tina's Wonderlands next week which I'm very very excited for.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#3193 Post by Envy661 »

Back into Destiny 2 again. [censored] this grind for stasis subclass unlocks.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#3194 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Elden Ring :grin:
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#3195 Post by Bellhead »

Minesweeper and Solitare.

Occasionally interjected with some Quake III, just for something different.

I'll add, though the graphics and textures are VERY simple by today's standards, Quake III's action and level design... I quite like it. Yeah, it's primative, but there are definitely times where less graphics detail does more for a game than realism. Also, having a bunch of different bots, all with different skills, behaviors and preferences... It's quite the thing. For a 20-year-old game. Or.. 23..

Now I feel older than I did 5 minutes ago.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.