What Are You Currently Playing?

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

TorqueEffect
Apprentice

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3031 Post by TorqueEffect »

Envy661 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:38 pm Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen on PC.

It's like a combination of Dragon Age and Dark Souls, with a little bit of Assassin's Creed. Instant epic. I have never regretted a purchase so little since I got Dark Souls III. The best part is, I paid a whopping $12 for it on the Steam sale.
Heard that one was quite good from a friend. Haven't played it myself, but definitely one of those games that flew in under everyone's radar.

HeckobA
Master

#3032 Post by HeckobA »

TorqueEffect wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:16 am Stardew Valley, i've gotten really addicted to this. lol

If only someone would make a furry conversion mod of it, that'd be awesome, but that'd be allot of sprite making. lol
Way ahead of you ;)
You can use this for the NPCs and this for the player character.

Stardew Valley is an excellent game, you should enjoy it!
ImageImage
-~☼ Look! It's my Steam Profile! ☼~-

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#3033 Post by Insomniac »

Destiny, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, GTA Online, or Diablo 3 on the PS3. Anyone with a microphone/headset who is willing to associate with mere peasants is welcome to send a friend request to InsomniacFurre on PSN.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

TorqueEffect
Apprentice

#3034 Post by TorqueEffect »

Currently been playing lots and lot and lots of Splatoon 2, with the occasional spattering of some Awesomenauts (I am determined to get good with Penny Fox Dammit!)
HeckobA wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:00 pm
TorqueEffect wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:16 am Stardew Valley, i've gotten really addicted to this. lol

If only someone would make a furry conversion mod of it, that'd be awesome, but that'd be allot of sprite making. lol
Way ahead of you ;)
You can use this for the NPCs and this for the player character.

Stardew Valley is an excellent game, you should enjoy it!
Oh Nice! I might actually have to pick this up again for PC just for this mod. :mrgreen:

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#3035 Post by Envy661 »

Mass Effect Andromeda on PC. Despite the negative reception, it's not a bad game. And the Multiplayer is definitely fun.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on the Nintendo Switch. Just... I don't get why this game is so hyped. It's not a bad game, and probably one of the better LoZ games, but.... Gameplay-wise it's so... Generic compared to so many other RPGs I've played. And so much of the inventory management stuff feels archaic and comparable to No Man's Sky, which I'm sure I don't need to tell anyone that's not a good thing...
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#3036 Post by Dadrobit »

Envy661 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:40 pm Mass Effect Andromeda on PC. Despite the negative reception, it's not a bad game. And the Multiplayer is definitely fun.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on the Nintendo Switch. Just... I don't get why this game is so hyped. It's not a bad game, and probably one of the better LoZ games, but.... Gameplay-wise it's so... Generic compared to so many other RPGs I've played. And so much of the inventory management stuff feels archaic and comparable to No Man's Sky, which I'm sure I don't need to tell anyone that's not a good thing...
Hey, lookit that! Someone else who sees past the hype!

Had the chance to play it a bit myself at my sister's place a while back. Honestly, I think if you stripped the Zelda title and changed the character names, it wouldn't have done nearly as well as it did. It's not terrible certainly, but good lord it was definitely not nearly as perfect as everybody makes it out to be.

Anyways, on topic, I was playing The Witcher 3 last week, but my PS4 HDD took a dump on me after a nasty system freeze. So while that's in the shop, I've gotten back into Madden. Trying to get my Cardinals a darn Superbowl win...

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#3037 Post by Envy661 »

I also got Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and that is a great game.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#3038 Post by Insomniac »

I finally discovered the unbridled joy of the Mayhem Clash playlist in Destiny a few days ago, and simultaneously discovered that my Nightstalker Hunter is definitely my main for that particular PVP playlist. Grenades and smoke bombs and tethers ERRYWHERE, ALL THE TIME.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#3039 Post by FrogSteaks »

A bunch of us in the TK telegram chat have been playing a game in Tabletop Simulator called Red Dragon Inn. Basically, try not to lose all your gold and try not to drink yourself to death. Pretty fun game, especially when you have a bunch of players.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#3040 Post by Envy661 »

Myself and a few others have been playing a big game of Stellaris. I've been learning from scratch, and so far so many hiccups....
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#3041 Post by Sage Asuka »

Split between Splatoon 2 and Minecraft.
Minecraft is like my sims where I play for a week straight then drop it for months. But I've been practicing architecture design with it and having fun.
Splatoon is just about the only shooter where I have any skill playing and I am apparently killing it in Splatoon 2. Only level 4 getting pit against level 25+ and I destroy everyone.
Image Image Image Image

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#3042 Post by Insomniac »

Destiny, and Persona 5.

In Destiny, I finally got The Last Word and have made progress towards getting The Chaperone. I've done most of King's Fall, all but the Sisters (Beat Oryx tonight because I joined friends just before the Oryx fight, and I'd previously done everything up to the Sisters.)

Persona 5, I've barely scratched the surface, but I'm loving it.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#3043 Post by Insomniac »

(Quote removed by user request -Turaiel)

It looks pretty great, yeah. I like how tougher enemies can adapt to your moves if the battle goes on long enough. And Angry Joe even encountered a warchief he fought in Shadow of Mordor, in Shadow of War.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#3044 Post by Envy661 »

https://youtu.be/SObJQSTUs64?t=12m37s
^
Shadow of War.

I've been playing Witcher III, where I don't have to worry about content being locked off so the publisher can nickel and dime me.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#3045 Post by Insomniac »

Envy661 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:40 pm https://youtu.be/SObJQSTUs64?t=12m37s
^
Shadow of War.

I've been playing Witcher III, where I don't have to worry about content being locked off so the publisher can nickel and dime me.
So other than the loot boxes, which can be bought with in game currency not just real money, in a single player game I might add, the game looks damn good. Shame about the greed, but a lot of companies think short term instead of long term (hence EA making the damn fool decision to shut down Visceral Games). I for one plan on getting Shadow of War as soon as possible after I get a PS4 finally. Hell, might even buy Shadow of Mordor again on the same system even though I already have it on 360, because if Angry Joe's experience is anything to go by, there's a chance to encounter old enemies in the new game. Either way, the game overall looks like a massive improvement over the already good SoM, and I'm excited to get my hands on it.

...Also, just gotta say this Envy, that comment of yours is a bit misleading. Nothing in SoW is locked off. Anything in the loot boxes can be found through gameplay and they can be bought with in game currency, not just real money. I understand hating the concept of loot boxes in general, I do too, but be accurate and honest in your criticisms please.