What Are You Currently Playing?

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

TheFrozenSlime
Templar

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#2776 Post by TheFrozenSlime »

A friend recently gave me a copy of Pokemon Emerald, so I've been playing that. No clue what I'm doing, as this is the first Pokemon game I've ever played, but I'm enjoying it so far.
/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ <------- This is my attack spider. Don't mess with it.
Procrastinator Extraordinaire and Connoisseur of Fine Distractions,
Self-Proclaimed

HeckobA
Master

#2777 Post by HeckobA »

anonfox123 wrote:Still waaaaaay too much Warframe. (help me)
Yup. Me too, but I'm loving it.
ImageImage
-~☼ Look! It's my Steam Profile! ☼~-

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#2778 Post by Myperson54 »

HeckobA wrote:
anonfox123 wrote:Still waaaaaay too much Warframe. (help me)
Yup. Me too, but I'm loving it.
It's funny; I've got no clue how progression works or what good items are, but I've been playing it off and on every once in a while. It feels so much more fluid than the last time I played a few years back.

More recently, I'm trying out Disgaea. It's... Different. I understand how the combat works pretty well, but the item world and lobbying stuff is rather odd, plus some of the UI is unexplanatory. Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced had some issues, just in different places, so I'm sure I'm not missing much. It's pretty good so far.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#2779 Post by Envy661 »

Anticipating Dark Souls III. Looks like I might.... MIGHT just be well enough to play it when it drops on the 11th.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#2780 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

Tom Clancy: The Division right now, got it gifted from a friend and its not too bad
TwoKinds Forum resident emo.
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
Sage Asuka wrote: :D~ elves.....
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

Akira110
Literary Artist

#2781 Post by Akira110 »

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, after I had beaten Birthright. Despite purists in the FE Fandom saying that it's like the pre-awakening FE games, the one it has most in common with has never been brought over here(Thracia776)
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#2782 Post by Insomniac »

Keaoden, The hidden wrote:Tom Clancy: The Division right now, got it gifted from a friend and its not too bad
It looks good, and I like a LOT of things about it. But...Wow, such bullet sponge...I dunno, I might get it if I ever get one of the new consoles or a good PC, but...only if I have friends to play with. There's SOOOOOO much good about it, but the Clancy label being so heavily associated with realistic games, it'll be hard to get over the spongieness of the enemies.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#2783 Post by minime »

Insomniac wrote:
Keaoden, The hidden wrote:Tom Clancy: The Division right now, got it gifted from a friend and its not too bad
It looks good, and I like a LOT of things about it. But...Wow, such bullet sponge...I dunno, I might get it if I ever get one of the new consoles or a good PC, but...only if I have friends to play with. There's SOOOOOO much good about it, but the Clancy label being so heavily associated with realistic games, it'll be hard to get over the spongieness of the enemies.
The only one's that i ever found spongy were the elites and bosses, but as soon as their armour goes they die just as fast as basic enemies.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#2784 Post by Insomniac »

I have a new addiction, and her name is Farcry 4.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#2785 Post by Envy661 »

Dark Souls III is everything I wanted it to be (So far). MUCH MUCH better than Dark Souls II. A lot more like the original.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#2786 Post by TinyVoices »

Out of utter boredom, the past week I've been playing Spore.

It's just so infuriating, though. Trying to enjoy this is like trying to enjoy stripe gum. Fun at first but quickly becomes disappointing.

The Civ stage was so easy as economist that I beat it in less time than it took me to be a cell.

And the creature stage was probably the most fun simply because of how simple yet how engaging it was. But even that got boring after I accidentally removed my omnivore mouth and was stuck with only carnivore mouths, and so my creature had to keep starving until I managed to find a species I was willing to drive to extinction.

Space stage is... [censored]. It's too much. I can't be [censored] to find the Epididymis star system in order to collect some [censored]'s prized Pretzel Collection in under 6 minutes. And then right before I complete it one of my colony worlds experiences an eco disaster, so I have to return the Pretzel, recharge at Homeworld, and then surgically purge the diseased animals or whatever on planet Ménage-à-trois. And then before the storyline could even introduce the Grox I started having to defend multiple ally worlds from their raider ships.

Like, holy [censored]. I just got the second interstellar drive because money is so hard to come by now. Could it be at least easier to figure out where specific systems are? Or have a running list of what empires are where? That would at least make money making be easier.

Razmoudah
Merchant

#2787 Post by Razmoudah »

The biggest reason I don't normally post in here is because of the fact that I don't play a single game, per se, at a time. Rather, I have my current Active Console game, my current Active PC game, and possible a current Active Handheld game just for some extra variety, and I'll switch between them a few times over the course of a week most weeks. Hell, since I have a PS4, a PS3, a Wii U, and an Xbox 360 I technically have an Active Console game in each, and will at times switch between them during a week, and then there are the On Disc and Downloaded games, so I might actually have two Active Console games on a single console. Although, when I'm playing on my PS4 a lot I tend not to switch as much, I have problems with it sending a signal to my TV at times, and even when talking with tech support there hasn't been a fix found (although once I do have an image displayed it keeps working just fine until I shut things down, it's the fact that sometimes I have to put it into Rest Mode and bring it back out two or five times before getting an image that is the annoyance, although of late I haven't had to "re-Rest" it more than once). And then to further complicate things there is the fact that I have a DS, a 3DS, a New 3DS, a PSP, and a PS Vita, with the same mix of Active Handheld games going there as on my consoles. Finally, nearly all of my PC games don't require a disc to play them anymore so it isn't unusual for me to have two or three active PC games going some weeks. Oh, and then there are the weeks where I'm not really in the mood to fully enjoy any of my games and so I switch to a different game every time I sit down for a few days until the mood goes away. During those times I don't claim an Active Game of any stripe, I call that my game bouncing.

Well, now that I've made myself sound like a pathetic excuse for a worthless gamer, is anyone still interested in what my Active Games for this week are?
Hmmm......about what I expected when almost half of the questions I'd want to select a few of the answers not a specific one.

ImageImageImageImage

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#2788 Post by Insomniac »

Razmoudah wrote:The biggest reason I don't normally post in here is because of the fact that I don't play a single game, per se, at a time. Rather, I have my current Active Console game, my current Active PC game, and possible a current Active Handheld game just for some extra variety, and I'll switch between them a few times over the course of a week most weeks. Hell, since I have a PS4, a PS3, a Wii U, and an Xbox 360 I technically have an Active Console game in each, and will at times switch between them during a week, and then there are the On Disc and Downloaded games, so I might actually have two Active Console games on a single console. Although, when I'm playing on my PS4 a lot I tend not to switch as much, I have problems with it sending a signal to my TV at times, and even when talking with tech support there hasn't been a fix found (although once I do have an image displayed it keeps working just fine until I shut things down, it's the fact that sometimes I have to put it into Rest Mode and bring it back out two or five times before getting an image that is the annoyance, although of late I haven't had to "re-Rest" it more than once). And then to further complicate things there is the fact that I have a DS, a 3DS, a New 3DS, a PSP, and a PS Vita, with the same mix of Active Handheld games going there as on my consoles. Finally, nearly all of my PC games don't require a disc to play them anymore so it isn't unusual for me to have two or three active PC games going some weeks. Oh, and then there are the weeks where I'm not really in the mood to fully enjoy any of my games and so I switch to a different game every time I sit down for a few days until the mood goes away. During those times I don't claim an Active Game of any stripe, I call that my game bouncing.

Well, now that I've made myself sound like a pathetic excuse for a worthless gamer, is anyone still interested in what my Active Games for this week are?
If one of them is Farcry 4 on the PS3, then yes. Additionally, we should tear some [censored] up in it sometime.

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#2789 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

I'll be playing some Town of Salem

Razmoudah
Merchant

#2790 Post by Razmoudah »

@Insomniac: The only FPS titles I play are the Borderlands trilogy, and that is rather intermittently. I'm not terribly good at FPSs in general, partly because I lack the skills needed to be good at them (I prefer a game with a character development system, you know, RPGs) and partly because I usually prefer a game with an engaging story, and when I was younger FPS and story telling didn't belong in the same sentence, and rarely in the same paragraph. Things have gotten better on that front in newer years, but they still aren't my thing.
Hmmm......about what I expected when almost half of the questions I'd want to select a few of the answers not a specific one.

ImageImageImageImage