What Are You Currently Playing?

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

The Rookie
Grand Templar

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#2476 Post by The Rookie »

Currently working my way through the first Witcher. It looks a bit dated, but it's still pretty fun. Kind of reminds me of Jade Empire for some reason.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

cj3003
Apprentice

#2477 Post by cj3003 »

puredeathly wrote: I like to game on my PC...

A̦͍̯l̨̞͓l̨̝̼̬̻̦͇͎̙̯͘ ͏҉͏͕͔ḩ̨̱͍͇̖͘a̢҉̲͔͉̯͚̟̯i͍͔͉̟̜̝̥͉̕͜l͉͎̟̠̣͞ ͏̵͖̼͙͚̱̳ṭ̴̸̰͎̭̫͓͉̤h̡̗̻̙̦̀e̶̘̥̭̭͉̕ ̙̝͈̥̝͓̬P̢̹͖C̣̱̙͖͔̼͜͢ͅ ̘̞̲̹̻̱̗̼M̨̻̝̜̥͓̘̥a͉͍̲͇͎̹s͕̹̹̩̖̝̀͢t̡̰̯e̗͖̻̺̣̦̠͘r̴̮̀ ̴̶̲̙͕̗̲̥R̸̰̬̗̼̘ͅa̶͕͉̖c̶҉̫̗̠̘ͅȩ̸̰̣̱̜͈̻͢
I am the silliest noodle.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#2478 Post by Envy661 »

cj3003 wrote:
puredeathly wrote: I like to game on my PC...
http://media.giphy.com/media/10Shl99Vghh5aU/giphy.gif

A̦͍̯l̨̞͓l̨̝̼̬̻̦͇͎̙̯͘ ͏҉͏͕͔ḩ̨̱͍͇̖͘a̢҉̲͔͉̯͚̟̯i͍͔͉̟̜̝̥͉̕͜l͉͎̟̠̣͞ ͏̵͖̼͙͚̱̳ṭ̴̸̰͎̭̫͓͉̤h̡̗̻̙̦̀e̶̘̥̭̭͉̕ ̙̝͈̥̝͓̬P̢̹͖C̣̱̙͖͔̼͜͢ͅ ̘̞̲̹̻̱̗̼M̨̻̝̜̥͓̘̥a͉͍̲͇͎̹s͕̹̹̩̖̝̀͢t̡̰̯e̗͖̻̺̣̦̠͘r̴̮̀ ̴̶̲̙͕̗̲̥R̸̰̬̗̼̘ͅa̶͕͉̖c̶҉̫̗̠̘ͅȩ̸̰̣̱̜͈̻͢

Let's face it. We all know PC is the superior platform.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#2479 Post by Myperson54 »

Borderlands 2 is fantastic with 4 people. It's way more fun to play cooperatively than alone. Also much harder.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

asphere8
Master

#2480 Post by asphere8 »

Myperson54 wrote:Borderlands 2 is fantastic with 4 people. It's way more fun to play cooperatively than alone. Also much harder.
I purchased and installed that the day I left for Spain. Haven't gotten the chance to play it and I won't be able to until at least mid-July. I heard it was good and I want to play it so badly :P
Sometimes, I wish I could art.

justanUltramarine
Apprentice

#2481 Post by justanUltramarine »

asphere8 wrote:
Myperson54 wrote:Borderlands 2 is fantastic with 4 people. It's way more fun to play cooperatively than alone. Also much harder.
I purchased and installed that the day I left for Spain. Haven't gotten the chance to play it and I won't be able to until at least mid-July. I heard it was good and I want to play it so badly :P
i have it but never played it , cus a friend had it and kept doing the "go there to get this , don't do this and that" so i couldn't have fun playing. but hey i could get it back out

HeckobA
Master

#2482 Post by HeckobA »

Hand of Fate - pretty fun! Don't know if its appeal would last very long after beating the game though (final level is TOUGH though!)
Playing Dark Souls 2 co-op with a friend now. I missed playing co-op ^.^
Also, started playing Borderlands single player because *some people* are too busy to play with me :<

Besides that I'm also still occasionally playing Dota 2 and more frequently, Heroes of the Storm.
ImageImage
-~☼ Look! It's my Steam Profile! ☼~-

Zylver
Grand Templar

#2483 Post by Zylver »

Finished playing the entire Dead Space trilogy... too bad Awakening was only like 1,5-2 hours long, I loved the creepiness in it! ;)

Now that I started watching The Black Adder, I feel like I should play with a medieval strategy game: Stronghold or Age of Empires II HD... I pick the latter because I haven't played that since a decade I think :D

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

ButterBall
Grand Templar

#2484 Post by ButterBall »

I decided to play Sonic 06. Mostly to settle some curiosities I've had with the game. So far at almost 2 hours in, I can say that it's not as bad as the Let's Players I've seen (Game Grumps and NerdCubed) say it is, but it's still not a good game. On a technical level, the game's a nightmare. At seemingly random times the framerate will drop the game into slo-mo mode. And the draw distance extends to about 30 yards. The number of load times/screens are atrocious. Taking 10-30 seconds to load anywhere between a 3 second cutscene to a free-roam map or stage. a On a gameplay level, the camera's a nightmare with left/right inverted and its movement slower than Sonic's making it more efficient to move Sonic and have the camera auto-adjust than stop and move the camera. It feels like it was intended for the Dreamcast with its one joystick controller. There is also no sense of direction. No indicator as to where, or even what, goals are. No overworld map (unless you count load screens), only a minimap to give any indication as to where the player is.
All that said, I still want to see how far this rabbit hole goes. It's current standing, it's maybe a top 10 worst Triple A games list probably top 20.
*Used to be a guy people knew at one time.*
Avatar by druanderson. Some things are very NSFW.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#2485 Post by Him »

I've been playing Agar.io for all of two hours and it's pretty fun. I usually play on US West FFA. The name I go by is Hola! There is no filter in this game, so NSFW. The game is really simple, but can be pretty annoying. There are lag spikes on occasion.

Rasva

#2486 Post by Rasva »

Title: Devil may cry 4 special edition
Platform: PC
Genre: Hack and slash

Thoughts: Just started playing but i'm enjoying it, and the game is actually quite difficult. Camera angles do get a bit weird at times.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#2487 Post by Envy661 »

Halo: Online.
Sometimes I wish I lived in Russia, but then I remember, the actual, non-hacked version of Halo Online has Microtransactions.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#2488 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
After finding out that I'm better with a longsword than dual blades, I must continue, since I've never beaten it.

cliffpanther
Grand Templar
Location: In the central point of the Universe. Just like everyone else.

#2489 Post by cliffpanther »

Witcher III. I was seriously worried my laptop would not run it when I got it, but it did! A 780M does really well as long as I keep HairWorks off. And it's a damn good game, I have to say.

cj3003
Apprentice

#2490 Post by cj3003 »

I've been playing a bit of the new episode of Tales from the Borderlands. A really fantastic game overall with great character and very humorous dialog. It's the greatest Telltale game in my opinion, and it doesn't seem to get a lot of love like the other Telltale games do. Maybe because it isn't complete, but I still prefer it greatly over the other games (not saying the other ones were bad).
I am the silliest noodle.