What Are You Currently Playing?

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#2191 Post by Insomniac »

Still playing Kingdoms of Amalur. I think I've found video game heroin.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Gotheran
Banned
Banned

#2192 Post by Gotheran »

The Escapists, on steam, it's a goofy little prison escape themed game, I've managed one successful escape so far.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#2193 Post by Envy661 »

Insomniac wrote:Still playing Kingdoms of Amalur. I think I've found video game heroin.

I have to admit that KoA: Reckoning is a great game. I still have yet to beat it however, because it really does start to drag on and on after a while, and especially if you have the best gear in the game and have hit max level already.

More to the point:
Star Citizen has finally added all the Origin 300 series variants, so they got rid of all the attachments on the base 300i model (finally). Though it's also extremely disappointing. I know someone who doesn't even want to play because the ship they have (The Aegis Avenger), which was one of the earliest variations added, brought in LONG before the M50, still isn't in Arena Commander. And to be perfectly honest, it's looking more and more like it's going to be the very last one added in as well. :/

I better news, I'm beginning to suck less at Black Ops 2, for better or worse. I'm worried that actually getting good in this game means I'm going to start doing worse in other games though. CoD, because the gameplay is so ridiculous, tends to have that kind of effect. After all, there are no tactics in CoD - Especially not Black Ops 2.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Gammalad

#2194 Post by Gammalad »

Finally I returned Sonic BOOM, trying out Tales of Xillia again. Loved it, but I had to return it because it was a rental.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#2195 Post by Envy661 »

All this hype I have for Elite: Dangerous has got me into playing X Rebirth... And all the bugs associated.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#2196 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Mass Effect 2

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#2197 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

DarkTheImmortal wrote:Mass Effect 2
Who's a good dragon?[/joke]
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

ButterBall
Grand Templar

#2198 Post by ButterBall »

Envy661 wrote:All this hype I have for Elite: Dangerous has got me into playing X Rebirth... And all the bugs associated.
Bug problems? Welcome to X.
*Used to be a guy people knew at one time.*
Avatar by druanderson. Some things are very NSFW.

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#2199 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

I wanted to stop play a good damn facebook game.... I got attached to it for the 3rd time now! Gah, seems like I will need to pull my self away from it again.
Trains, trains, there is just good stuff! Train assembly, no damn premium currency you never get, 2d city building, cargo pile up, do contracts to get premium stuff for the stuff you collect, in a nutshell a good facebook game for train fans

Damit...
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

Akira110
Literary Artist

#2200 Post by Akira110 »

I'm DESTROYING Alpha Sapphire... rather than just playing it.
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

Gotheran
Banned
Banned

#2201 Post by Gotheran »

Fallout New Vegas...

Its been a mixed bag front to back so far, with mods. The mods have made most fights less like trying to tickle deathclaws with mininukes to death while taking nearly fatal damage from a granny giving me a good hand bag whipping.
But then the story is poorly written, not only are most of Your dialogue choices either severely limited, or poorly worded, but often times peoples reactions seem to be the polar opposite of what they should be saying in reaction to your choices. Not to mention the overarching "story" has three main paths all of which suck, and a small selection of side paths, which have to be found, only one of which is given to you, and it also sucks. And then there's always the hundred dozen or more skill checks you'll never be able to pass on a first playthrough, and some never without cheating, I ran into level 70 skill checks not far from GoodSprings. Not to mention they all but herd you into the main quest by making exploration lethal, plenty of places a stones throw from the main path that'd kill you if you aren't in power armour and have automatic, high caliber weapons. And I'm not too fond of the whole ammo system, or the new skill of Survival. Yeah I'm complaining, to me Vegas is one big Monkey Wrench when compared FO3, more bugs, more bad writing, less freedom.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#2202 Post by Insomniac »

Gotheran wrote:Fallout New Vegas...

Its been a mixed bag front to back so far, with mods. The mods have made most fights less like trying to tickle deathclaws with mininukes to death while taking nearly fatal damage from a granny giving me a good hand bag whipping.
[img]pic[/img]
But then the story is poorly written, not only are most of Your dialogue choices either severely limited, or poorly worded, but often times peoples reactions seem to be the polar opposite of what they should be saying in reaction to your choices. Not to mention the overarching "story" has three main paths all of which suck, and a small selection of side paths, which have to be found, only one of which is given to you, and it also sucks. And then there's always the hundred dozen or more skill checks you'll never be able to pass on a first playthrough, and some never without cheating, I ran into level 70 skill checks not far from GoodSprings. Not to mention they all but herd you into the main quest by making exploration lethal, plenty of places a stones throw from the main path that'd kill you if you aren't in power armour and have automatic, high caliber weapons. And I'm not too fond of the whole ammo system, or the new skill of Survival. Yeah I'm complaining, to me Vegas is one big Monkey Wrench when compared FO3, more bugs, more bad writing, less freedom.
Sounds like the exact opposite of the problem with the Fables. Too much of the wrong bloody kind of freedom. I don't want a thousand and one APPEARANCE options, especially when they, in 3, have ABSOLUTELY no blinkering effect on gameplay!
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#2203 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

I am playing Zoo Tycoon. I just had the urge to play it.

I am also playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time for nostalgia reasons.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#2204 Post by Lief »

Gotheran wrote:New Vegas Rant
Man, I love New Vegas. It's so much better than FO3 in my opinion. Only thing FO3 had over New Vegas was story. Although I have to agree with the dialogue bit some. Exploration can be lethal, but as long as you know what you're doing it's really not that bad.

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#2205 Post by Nuff »

Gotheran wrote:-snip-
Oh thank christ someone else thinks New Vegas was [censored].