Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#1726 Post by Twayblade »

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes"

TwoKinds Telegram

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#1727 Post by EvilNinjadude »

Gotheran wrote:Nah, I'm settin up my Snow biome so I can easily farm frost golems, they use fighter AI so a small hole deep enough will let me rip them to shreds with Starfury. The armour they drop will last me till I get enough Mythril and maybe adamant, the real issue is gunna be fighting the mecha bosses. Although oddly enough skeletron prime was less threatening than half of the new mobs that appear in hardmode areas. I will need the star cloak and cross necklace before I even think about going toe to toe with the mecha bosses.
I stuck with frost armor until I got Spectre from the Dungeon, which if working correctly should only get ghosts after Plantera has been defeated.

What I think: After you get Frost, fight bosses. Also, I think Mythril has less armor than Frost, unless you're going for the Magical variant, or want ranged specialization. Frost armor is good for mining too, with pickaxes at least: Like the Magma stone, it adds a light effect to all your weapons.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#1728 Post by Envy661 »

GTA V. I finally got the submarine unlocked in Free Roam. Next, I will be seeking to buy the hanger.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Gotheran
Banned
Banned

#1729 Post by Gotheran »

EvilNinjadude wrote:
Gotheran wrote:Nah, I'm settin up my Snow biome so I can easily farm frost golems, they use fighter AI so a small hole deep enough will let me rip them to shreds with Starfury. The armour they drop will last me till I get enough Mythril and maybe adamant, the real issue is gunna be fighting the mecha bosses. Although oddly enough skeletron prime was less threatening than half of the new mobs that appear in hardmode areas. I will need the star cloak and cross necklace before I even think about going toe to toe with the mecha bosses.
I stuck with frost armor until I got Spectre from the Dungeon, which if working correctly should only get ghosts after Plantera has been defeated.

What I think: After you get Frost, fight bosses. Also, I think Mythril has less armor than Frost, unless you're going for the Magical variant, or want ranged specialization. Frost armor is good for mining too, with pickaxes at least: Like the Magma stone, it adds a light effect to all your weapons.
Yeah, lucked out and stuck a golem in a hole, killed him and got the pants, my only issue is avoiding/recovering damage, Ontop of this I've been trying to contain the corruption as much as I can and it seems like I've managed to fix it all within about 1/5 of the over all world and I managed to get some hallowed spreading so with any luck I'll have it mostly hallowed.

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#1730 Post by EvilNinjadude »

Gotheran wrote:
EvilNinjadude wrote:

Yeah, lucked out and stuck a golem in a hole, killed him and got the pants, my only issue is avoiding/recovering damage, Ontop of this I've been trying to contain the corruption as much as I can and it seems like I've managed to fix it all within about 1/5 of the over all world and I managed to get some hallowed spreading so with any luck I'll have it mostly hallowed.
Well, all that stuff spawns in fixed locations. Look up hardmode on the Terraria wiki; it has detailed information on what which underground biome will spawn where. And you need a 3-empty-space to stop the spreading. Killing Plantera should also slow down the spreading of both Hallow and corruption.

Gotheran
Banned
Banned

#1731 Post by Gotheran »

Yeah but the issue with THAT is defeating one of the mecha bosses before I can summon plantera, sofar skeletron prime seems like the most likely candidate to be defeated. Also I got awesome loot from one of the special new dungeon chests <3

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#1732 Post by EvilNinjadude »

Gotheran wrote:Yeah but the issue with THAT is defeating one of the mecha bosses before I can summon plantera, sofar skeletron prime seems like the most likely candidate to be defeated. Also I got awesome loot from one of the special new dungeon chests <3
Really? Did you really just open it without telling me you had the key?

...okay, it'll have to do, I suppose. I don't like the way Terraria handles grinding. Can you add me on Skype or something (same username)? We can talk about this stuff there.

NothingIsSure
Master

#1733 Post by NothingIsSure »

My dreams come true !
Terraria 75% OFF on steam :D Finally I can play this game for the first time, and check is it awesome or not.
(Or maybe I should stop playing games and start learning for exams .... meh)
Want to see my 'art' ?
Don't set your dogs on me.

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#1734 Post by EvilNinjadude »

NDKarlsson apparently forgot to let me into the Magicka Wizard Wars pre-alpha. Guess the mail will come tonight.

HeckobA
Master

#1735 Post by HeckobA »

NothingIsSure wrote:My dreams come true !
Terraria 75% OFF on steam :D Finally I can play this game for the first time, and check is it awesome or not.
(Or maybe I should stop playing games and start learning for exams .... meh)
Just saw this too, and now I also ...officially... own it :wink:
ImageImage
-~☼ Look! It's my Steam Profile! ☼~-

Gotheran
Banned
Banned

#1736 Post by Gotheran »

EvilNinjadude wrote:
Gotheran wrote:Yeah but the issue with THAT is defeating one of the mecha bosses before I can summon plantera, sofar skeletron prime seems like the most likely candidate to be defeated. Also I got awesome loot from one of the special new dungeon chests <3
Really? Did you really just open it without telling me you had the key?

...okay, it'll have to do, I suppose. I don't like the way Terraria handles grinding. Can you add me on Skype or something (same username)? We can talk about this stuff there.
I can but steam would be more convenient, I'm getting pressured to remove Skype from this system permanently. I use the same handle for Skype, Steam name is [AKU]Nuker, my avatar Gamzee Makara as that Squidward meme

Also It was an Icy/frozen chest locked with an icy/frozen/wtfever key, it had a Hydra Staff in it <3
and thankfully pre-mecha and pre-plantera dungeon doesn't spawn anything new

Zylver
Grand Templar

#1737 Post by Zylver »

AT LAST! :D

After so many fights against undeads and orcs and whatnot, saving tons of gold and gaining a reputation among the locals, I was finally able to buy the Heavy Nordmarian Armor!!!!!!!!!! :grin: It looks very neat and no orc can stop me now! :twisted: Vengard, here I come! 8)

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#1738 Post by Envy661 »

....... I got Terraria...
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Gotheran
Banned
Banned

#1739 Post by Gotheran »

Wh00p! I finally beat a mecha boss in terraria for the first time, ever. I Also proceeded to whup plantera's leafy rear. And guess what else!!! I went to my jungle temple to find that it didn't spawn a lihzhard altar :x

deathwatch
Council Member

#1740 Post by deathwatch »

I've been playing wargame: Airland battle since I got the Beta for it. (I am always looking for games on this with friends... Always. :| )

Otherwise it's constant trolling on GTA V or playing EU4.

Also Darwinia and Multiwinia (which is a very brutal game. :I )