World of Warcraft: CATACLYSM

#1 Post by FastChapter »

It'll be a CAT-TASTROPHIE!

Gralshnak

#2 Post by Gralshnak »

Server: Darkmoon Faire (RP)
Characters: Gralshnak, Salanja
Class: 70 Orc Warrior, 69 Troll Shaman
Info: Currently in a guilds called Furrballs, I do alot of PvP and when I can RP.

Kitsune
Council Member

#3 Post by Kitsune »

First page this time =D

Server: Lightbringer

Name: Moonice

Class: Rogue (mace spec 5/26/30 rawr)

profs: eh only one worth saying is my skinning

Gotta love rogues =D

Gralshnak

#4 Post by Gralshnak »

Haha aye... apart from night elf rogues

Luca Fox
Grand Templar

#5 Post by Luca Fox »

I gotta admit, I can't stand rogues. I hate them in fact. In instances they never target the tank's (me in 99% of the cases) target which makes tanking and healing a pain. Whining about every little thing seems to come with being a rogue, too. I've never partied with a rogue who targeted the tank's target without being told to and didn't whine about something inane.

Gralshnak

#6 Post by Gralshnak »

I don't often party with rogues in instances as the general theme on my battlegroup is rogues just pvp :lol:

Kitsune
Council Member

#7 Post by Kitsune »

Oh that hurts and I am a night elf rogue..i've had that rogue since the game came out...lol you dont instance with rogues much O_o..I top DPS charts in instances all the time lol and Luca...sounds like you just have pansies as rogues on your server since all the rogues i've been with have been completely awesome..me being one of them =D. Before I transfered to lightbringer I got guild offeres left and right just by DPSing in SH. If only I wasn't transfering to play with family lol. Im sorry to hear you have teamed with very bad rogues I always attack tanks targets...a rogues an idiot if they dont simple as that. Thats almost as bad as a dagger hemo rogue.

Luca Fox
Grand Templar

#8 Post by Luca Fox »

I've played across five servers and no rogue outside of a raiding guild has ever been... Well... Smart.

Wynni
Forum Momma

#9 Post by Wynni »

Server: Durotan
characters: 70 restoShammy Branbera alchy/herbie
46 Gremorne BeastHunter lw/skin
everything else is too low to count, look out for Angharad and Branberian sometimes (30's)

A rogue that doesn't target tank's target, unless specifically given a job otherwise, is a heal sink dedicated to wiping the party, and therefore pancakes in Red Thunder's raids. We don't have stupid rogues, they wise up quickly. :wink:
Image Wielder of the Wooden Spoon. Boogeymen and Slendermen everywhere beware.
ImageImage

Kitsune
Council Member

#10 Post by Kitsune »

lol you just have bad luck then Luca...lol since you've never grouped with me lol. Mace rogue FTW =D

Archon

#11 Post by Archon »

Name: Acteon
Class: Warlock!
Lv: 70
Spec: (42/8/11)
Server: Kirin'Tor
Profs: 375 Enchanting / Tailoring / Cooking / Fishing / Firstaid

It's good to be a warlock.
(Heavy RPer)
--
Also: I hate rogues, because every one I've met, minus 2 or 3, the 3rd is debate-able: are complete morons, or have ADD. As a general rule: I don't allow rogues in my groups, unless we need a door picked and only if there is no engineer who can blow it opened. I'll take an extra mage any day. Arcane mages preferably... we work well together. But rogues? Egh, don't need them, waste of a raid slot. We have several arms / fury warriors that do MORE damage and pally / druid MT. Kara on farm, Gruuls cleared, and working on SSC & ZA. =D

And mace rogues suck. Only good for PvP, give me a combat / hemo sword rogue if one will even be allowed in raid.
Fetch me the spirit, the son and the father.
Tell them their pillar of faith has ascended.
"It's time now!
My time now!
Give me my
Give me my wings...!"

Luca Fox
Grand Templar

#12 Post by Luca Fox »

Rogues do some serious damage if they're not being retarded. On top of that, their sap is really useful in the end raids.

Archon

#13 Post by Archon »

Luca Fox wrote:Rogues do some serious damage if they're not being retarded. On top of that, their sap is really useful in the end raids.
Much much prefer an extra sheep, as it can be reapplied, and we have melee DPS covered by some pretty scary crit-mongering arms / fury warriors. No rogue I've ever seen actually uses Feign to reduce aggro as it is, so we keep a pair of marks hunters for mis-direction & distraction shot on the MT if the warriors get /to/ lucky on crits. All in all this seems to work great.
Fetch me the spirit, the son and the father.
Tell them their pillar of faith has ascended.
"It's time now!
My time now!
Give me my
Give me my wings...!"

Kitsune
Council Member

#14 Post by Kitsune »

Retarded huh? Only good in PvP huh? Tell that to the raid guilds that want me =P Sounds like someone has gotten owned by some mace rogues and hates them. Its CoV all over again with people hateing Stalkers because they got owned by them in PvP. Sounds like all of you have idiots for rogues on your servers, i've only met one rogue that was an idiot in my eyes and tha was because she was using hemo with daggers.

Wynni
Forum Momma

#15 Post by Wynni »

I've seen excellent rogues, and I've seen dorks for rogues. I can also say the same for every other class out there. Stupidity is an equal opportunity affliction.
Image Wielder of the Wooden Spoon. Boogeymen and Slendermen everywhere beware.
ImageImage