Bravely Default/Second

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Razmoudah
Merchant

Bravely Default/Second

#1 Post by Razmoudah »

So, has anyone played this pair of RPG titles from Square Enix? They have a job system that is somewhat reminiscent of FFV, or if you've played it FF Dimensions. They are both for the 3DS, but there are demo versions available in the Nintendo eShop.
Hmmm......about what I expected when almost half of the questions I'd want to select a few of the answers not a specific one.

ImageImageImageImage

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re: Bravely Default/Second

#2 Post by Schrodinger »

I haven't played it yet but I'm seriously considering picking up a 3DS to play both among other games.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Razmoudah
Merchant

Re: Bravely Default/Second

#3 Post by Razmoudah »

Ah, in that case I recommend getting a New 3DS instead of just a 3DS. There are only a couple of titles for the revised version so far, but there are many 3DS titles that were compatible with the extra shoulder buttons and right analog stick that were part of an accessory available for the 3DS, and the New 3DS doesn't just have those extra controls it also lets you use the control mode to utilize them. Also, the face tracking for the 3D turns it from an interesting gimmick to something that is actually useful when playing.

Hmmmm......what are the other titles you're interested in. If they are RPGs or SRPGs I most likely have them and could answer any questions you may have (including if there is a demo version and if the demo version is worth playing or not, there's one or two where it isn't, no carry-over bonuses and you can't transfer the save, but most it is, and nearly every RPG type title is getting a demo version anymore).
Hmmm......about what I expected when almost half of the questions I'd want to select a few of the answers not a specific one.

ImageImageImageImage