my Original game

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Nanaro

my Original game

#1 Post by Nanaro »

This game I have been trying to make for almost eight years now , but every time I hit a milestone , something happends to it and I have to start from squire negative 10 again the story more or less is how can I say interesting . but I do not want to put too much of it here I just want talk about a few Ideas

Number codes , and cheat codes are a few things and perhaps my biggest and boldest idea Is a crossover game with twokinds and have that affect my characters in later games . i put almost as much time in the crossover story as my original story .currently not counting the crossover I have planed three games out what has been killing the crap out of me is getting back to the point where I was when it was destroyed the first time when the making of the game itself .now I have no money and no team but I need some way to see what people think of my ideas .

My game is a third person action adventure fantasy like game , it has anthros,an empire and magic . if all that suddenly showed up in our world tomorrow on a small land mass that didn't exist yesterday and the emperor who looked human , but refused to give humans rights in his empire as his where taken from him before .

I am willing to talk about the crossover story more then any other idea if anyone wants to see if thats a good idea just let me know I am way more nervous then I should be.