Online and searching for players.

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

The Rookie
Grand Templar

Online and searching for players.

#1 Post by The Rookie »

Hey, so recently I've been having trouble finding people to play games with for one reason or another, so I wanted to try something out here.

So if people wanted to organise a mulitplayer game, like a game of Civ, they can post the game and the some of the details here.
Example wrote:Hey, I'm looking for some people to play a few games of Halo: Reach with.
I'm hoping for maybe a team of 4 to play some match making games.
PM if interested.
I wouldn't recommend directly responding to post in this thread, otherwise things could get pretty spammy. If you're interested in a game please PM the organiser directly.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

Re: Online and searching for players.

#2 Post by Envy661 »

I don't see this working out for the following reasons:

1) This forum isn't very active in the first place.
2) Even on active forums, this doesn't usually work. Hell, even on HaloTracker, which was dedicated to Halo titles to play on, it was still difficult to find people to play with.
3) We're a group of users who cover five separate platforms (One, 360, PC, PS3, and PS4) in a very noticeable, very diverse way.
4) #PCMasterRace
5) Even if were were all universally on one platform, the odds of even a few of us having the same multiplayer game and maintaining activity in it or a desire to want to play it are slim. Hell, I've posted in the most active thread in this board (What are you Currently Playing?) asking people to join me in titles like Insurgency, HAWKEN, Elite Dangerous, and Final Fantasy XIV, but to zero avail.

... Although, I am an [censored].

But yeah, it's a noble cause, and I can get behind the idea, and understand why you want to do this... I just don't see this being a solid solution. Especially since I already have about half the active community on my Steam AND Skype Friend's lists.

Sorry to be the Debby Downer.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

Re: Online and searching for players.

#3 Post by Lief »

Ignoring Envy, there's technically already a thread for this, it just isn't quite named properly. It is, however, stickied!

http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12215