Elder Scrolls Online

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

BallisticMaximus
New Citizen

Elder Scrolls Online

#1 Post by BallisticMaximus »

Alright, Elder Scrolls Online has been around for a while and I didn't see a topic on it here yet, so here it is. Have you played it? Do you like it? What's your opinion on it? Anything else to say about it? Post it up here and let me know.

I personally love the game! I could never play Skyrim on third person, and always stuck to first person, but now I can't seem to work with first person, instead sticking to third person. I must say that I love the game though, and have enjoyed it as far as I've gotten. Still back to the old routine of creating 10 characters to test which race, class, and weapon choice works best for me, and have finally decided, and gotten rid of 4 characters, sticking to the other six, and especially so, with my Khajiiti Templar named Riddle'Thar The Mane. I love the gameplay, though it was something to get used to compared to Skyrim, but if people could just stop trying to compare it to Skyrim, they might be able to stop seeing negatives, and start seeing some positives about the game. I like the multiplayer factor a bunch, though it does sometimes get annoying when others take the stuff from the treasure chest I was just about to raid. But I get over it quickly, because most of the time it's not even worth it. What do you guys think? Go ahead and post it up here.

Now, with Elder Scrolls Online in the works, guilds have popped up, and are being ever-populated. So if you know of a guild, and want others to join, go ahead and post it up here for others to read through and decide on their own if they wanna join, as well as which platform it's on; and don't forget to include who to contact on that platform about it, cause guilds require invites. I'll start off with my own guild; it's not so big, but I'm hoping to get it thriving soon enough.

Guilds
----------------------

Guild: Furries United
Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
Platform: Xbox One
Server: North American and European (separate identical guilds)
Invite Contact: TKF Maximus or Ballistics Max on Xbox One
Information: It's very simply stated a furry guild. Any and every furry is welcome to join the guild and have fun adventuring across Tamriel with other furries. There will be no requirement for joining the guild; but if you're not a furry, you should at least expect to be deemed a furry on the guild since it is ideally for furries. However, anyone is welcome really. No PS4 or PC variants of Furries United has been made yet (to my knowledge). If there is one, posting it up will be great. If not, you can create one; though I wanna discuss this with whoever creates it if they want it to be an official part of this existing guild on XB1.
Notes: There is a Kik group for this guild as well, available to everyone who wants to join.

----------------------

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

Re: Elder Scrolls Online -- Guilds

#2 Post by FrogSteaks »

Well this works out nicely for me. I have the game for the One and I started my campaign as part of the Aldmeri Dominion. I even chose to be a Khajiit. Sound like it would be fun to join a furry group. I'll probably be on some time tonight so I'll see if I can send you a message.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

BallisticMaximus
New Citizen

Re: Elder Scrolls Online -- Guilds

#3 Post by BallisticMaximus »

FrogSteaks wrote:Well this works out nicely for me. I have the game for the One and I started my campaign as part of the Aldmeri Dominion. I even chose to be a Khajiit. Sound like it would be fun to join a furry group. I'll probably be on some time tonight so I'll see if I can send you a message.
Alright, let me know on the Xbox when you're on ESO, then I'll send you the invite and go through the small joining process. Do you wanna join the Furries United Kik group as well?

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

Re: Elder Scrolls Online

#4 Post by Envy661 »

This is what you're looking for:
http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17945

It's a pretty old topic, and few people really talked about it. I assume there's a good reason for that.
In that the game had an almost nonredeemable launch.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Yash
Administrator

#5 Post by Yash »

Merged the two threads, use this one instead.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie

BallisticMaximus
New Citizen

#6 Post by BallisticMaximus »

Well, considering the game got released half a year later for consoles than it did with PC, I assumed it would be reasonable to start it up again due to there being a great amount of console players who don't play on PC. So this should basically be an entirely new topic, instead rephrased as being the console release discussion. It is the same game, of course; but compared to the earlier PC release, it is now subscription free, meaning it should get a bit more favorable attention.

aaron0440

#7 Post by aaron0440 »

Hey, I got to ask, but can I join the guild you guys where talking about?

BallisticMaximus
New Citizen

#8 Post by BallisticMaximus »

aaron0440 wrote:Hey, I got to ask, but can I join the guild you guys where talking about?
Contact person on Xbox One listed on the guild info. Refer to him.

Hadrian98
Fav. Twokinds Character: Trace Legacy

#9 Post by Hadrian98 »

Someone still play this game?

Hayate
The Hidden User

#10 Post by Hayate »

Hadrian98 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:33 pm Someone still play this game?
Hello and welcome to the forums! Please avoid bumping very, very old threads like this one without something relevant and meaningful to add to the topic. Please review our forum rules regarding Necroposting.

Topic locked
~Hayate
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--