Overwatch

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Overwatch

#61 Post by SirSlaughter »

The Rookie wrote:Hey, this is a very niche problem, but maybe someone can help me here.

So my brothers and I are interested in buying overwatch for PC, however given it's a Blizzard game instead of Steam, we want to know if one of us buys it, will we be able to access it from other Blizzard accounts.

So if I was to buy it, could my brother log into his own account and play from the same PC, or is it account sensitive and try to force him to buy the game again ?

Edit: After some small amount of research, it appears Blizzard is very strict with how they handle licensing their products to customers; meaning sharing between accounts is impossible.

I guess we may have to go the console route with this. Which is a pretty terrible trade off in my mind.

Or if you trust your brother enough, you can let him log into your account when you aren't playing and boom, all is well.

midnightblink
Council Member

#62 Post by midnightblink »

Just wanted to share my Battle.net code in case anyone wanted to play together: #17851 :mrgreen:
Primum Non Nocere

midnightblink
Council Member

#63 Post by midnightblink »

Primum Non Nocere

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#64 Post by Schrodinger »

Mmmm, that's good salt.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Razmoudah
Merchant

#65 Post by Razmoudah »

Yuck, I don't like salt and I don't think there's anything that could get me to tolerate attempting to take that much salt.
Hmmm......about what I expected when almost half of the questions I'd want to select a few of the answers not a specific one.

ImageImageImageImage

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#66 Post by Lief »

That Article wrote:Why do all MY loot crates just give me random sound clips and sprays for Torbjorn?
I know this feeling well. I might have all of Torbjorn's sprays unlocked aside from his achievement ones.

JediGuy
Zombicidal Maniac

#67 Post by JediGuy »

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pPuuk8axS4[/video]

Well well, would you look at the time...

That's what you get for running Five Pharas.
Magic is merely science that we have yet to understand.

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#68 Post by Myperson54 »

Schrodinger wrote:
Mmmm, that's good salt.
I can't tell if this is just Dorkly being it's normal self, or if he's actually just terrible at the game.

Side note: I think Hanzo is pretty neat. He makes me think of McCree but better at range and room denial.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

midnightblink
Council Member

#69 Post by midnightblink »

Myperson54 wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:
Mmmm, that's good salt.
I can't tell if this is just Dorkly being it's normal self, or if he's actually just terrible at the game.

Side note: I think Hanzo is pretty neat. He makes me think of McCree but better at range and room denial.
Just Dorkly being Dorkly. it's mostly satirical, pointing out the flaws of any ranking system for the heroes because they're all good in different situations... except Zenyatta, he's basically decent but not good in all situations, hence the joke at the end. It's not suppose to actually be taken seriously.
Primum Non Nocere

midnightblink
Council Member

#70 Post by midnightblink »

SperoWolf wrote:Anyone want to add me on PS4 for Overwatch 20% XP bonus?
I got it for PC, sorry bro xD
Primum Non Nocere

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#71 Post by Schrodinger »

SperoWolf wrote:Also, why is Play of the Game so bogus? Last game I got an honest to God penta kill and followed it up by finishing the sixth enemy a few seconds later. Play of the game went to a dead mechanic's turret that got a double kill. Wut
I thought Blizzard was gonna fix that.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#72 Post by Nuff »

Schrodinger wrote:
SperoWolf wrote:Also, why is Play of the Game so bogus? Last game I got an honest to God penta kill and followed it up by finishing the sixth enemy a few seconds later. Play of the game went to a dead mechanic's turret that got a double kill. Wut
I thought Blizzard was gonna fix that.
It's being worked on. Also Nerfs to Mccree and a slight rework to D.Va

midnightblink
Council Member

#73 Post by midnightblink »

SperoWolf wrote:Value of a soul
About 50 health, apparently. That probably means Alphonse probably has 50 health and a bunch of armor, like a tanky Zenyatta :mrgreen:

Edit: Oh my gosh, I just realized that kind of validates Zenyatta's religion, lore wise, because a soul is 50 health, but his body is metal, so he's all shields besides his soul
Primum Non Nocere

Ryusen
Grand Templar

#74 Post by Ryusen »

I'm having a lot of fun playing Overwatch, but it has some embarrassing flaws that Blizzard needs to address. Neither SLI nor 21:9 resolution currently work in the live version. SLI due to driver issues, and 21:9 due to some knuckle-dragging big-wig thinking it would harm the aesthetic. This is a full priced AAA game, and a good one at that. There is no excuse for not having these issues sorted in beta.

Aside from that, I find myself nearly always playing support or tank, since not a single other person seems to want to play a team game. All I see is MLGpro Reapers, Genji, etc running around the map pretending this is team death match. Solo-queue hell is real :(
Man can live 30 days without food, 4 days without water, and 8 minutes without air. But man cannot live a single second without hope.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#75 Post by Lief »

I'll just leave this here...
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSnXqyj ... e=youtu.be[/video]