Fallout 4

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: JediGuy

Templar GrandMaster
Location: many places at once all around reality and outside it at the same time, thought i am astral projetin

Re: Fallout 4

#46 Post by primalcaller ergos » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:31 pm

Schrodinger wrote:I'm more interested in the weapon customization. Scratch building my own firearms and endlessly tweaking them would be very fun.
This right here is what got me the most excited out of anything. (the jetpack being a close 2nd :grin: )

In elders scrolls 4 oblivion there was no weapon crafting, but in skyrim there was an entire smithing skill to make stuff.
I can't count the amount of hours I spent crafting stuff in that game, and also getting mods to add more crafting ingreditents and recipies.
Crafting is one of my favorite things to do in games, so I was glad that my desires for a robust crafting system in a fallout game have been fulfilled.

First thing Im gonna do in the game is see if I can mass produce rocket launcher ammo, and my own custom launcher for it.

KABOOM!
You must train you eyes so strenuously to see the truth but when you do, a whole new world opens up for as you keen observation allows you to know more about some one than they know about themselves, this is called psychology - me

Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#47 Post by Envy661 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:04 pm

primalcaller ergos wrote:
First thing Im gonna do in the game is see if I can mass produce rocket launcher ammo, and my own custom launcher for it.
This is gonna be me with a guass rifle. The YCS 186 was all I used in New Vegas, and the regular Guass Rifle was my standard firearm in vanilla FO3 on console before getting the Tesla Cannon.

I'm looking forward more to armor customization. I hope they have plenty of overcoats, because the Elite Riot Gear was my favorite set.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Delta-17

#48 Post by Fawkes » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:05 am

Some more news about plans for Fallout 4 after it's release and that there will be DC made for it. Read it all here.
"Why worry? If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it better." - Walt Disney

"Because when I retire, I want a television the size of a billboard." - Felix (RvB)

"Crikey?" - Rookie Imposter

The Coffee Wolf

#49 Post by Gabriel of creosha » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:12 am

Fawkes wrote:Some more news about plans for Fallout 4 after it's release and that there will be DC made for it. Read it all here.

(Nsfw) My only proper responce.
Grace wrote: ARM IS FINE. KALASHNIKOV DESIGNED ARM TO BE PERFECT. ARM IS FINE. PROBLEM IS NOT WITH ARM. PROBLEM IS WITH STUPID CAPITALIST USING ARM.

Delta-17

#50 Post by Fawkes » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:10 pm

[video]https://youtu.be/Yuo7AuDGNN8[/video]

A little Vault Tec SPECIAL video on strength, I guess it has some helpful tips.
"Why worry? If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it better." - Walt Disney

"Because when I retire, I want a television the size of a billboard." - Felix (RvB)

Templar GrandMaster
Location: many places at once all around reality and outside it at the same time, thought i am astral projetin

#51 Post by primalcaller ergos » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:31 pm

You must train you eyes so strenuously to see the truth but when you do, a whole new world opens up for as you keen observation allows you to know more about some one than they know about themselves, this is called psychology - me

Delta-17

#52 Post by Fawkes » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:33 pm

Templar

#53 Post by Jonesy » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:11 am

Fawkes wrote:[video]https://youtu.be/vsFpH4jm-QI[/video]
I'm not sure what to make of this. I didn't expect the removal of skill points, so it'll be interesting to see how the new system works. Might need a bit of time to adjust coming from the older games.

In general though, I'm quite excited. Been seeing some good things coming out of Bethesda, including those SPECIAL videos and the new main theme. I've even started a new character on Fallout 3, to get back into that East Coast groove.
Human & Lupusad - Of Men and Wolves
A relationship forms between a human and lupine in a divided world.
Latest Chapter: 34 (Posted 14 November, 2017)

The Desulti Chronicles: Stranded
A starship of kangaroos gets stranded in deep space.

Delta-17

#54 Post by Fawkes » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:29 pm

Apprentice

#55 Post by philip284 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:54 pm

The hype train's speed is approaching infinity.
If a tree falls in the woods, but no one is around to hear it, does it still kill the squirrel it landed on?
ImageImage

Elder foxy

#56 Post by foxlord » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:41 am

Have to say. Graphics look amazing. Then again, this is trailer stuff. Game can't possibly be this high def lol ... now I have to re-watch the game play videos.
The elder has spoken! Ex-Brony Slayer.

Take two old white men, fuse them together, and they become a black ginger with an obsession for power. - Invidian

Delta-17

#57 Post by Fawkes » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:50 am

Delta-17

#58 Post by Fawkes » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Sorry for the double post but the Fallout 4 Launch Trailer was released.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5aJfebzkrM[/video]

Worth 1000 Words

#59 Post by Schrodinger » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:21 pm

That's interesting. Haven't seen a launch trailer showcase the gender choice like that.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

The Experienced Virgin

#60 Post by Insomniac » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:30 am

I have decided I absolutely must win the goddamn lottery or something righ'now. Fallout 4 must have...
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.