My Channel

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: JediGuy

Grand Templar

Re: My Channel

#16 Post by FrogSteaks » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:16 am

Congrats on hitting 1,000 subs, Spero. Well deserved. Hard to believe it's only been two weeks since you put up your 200 subs video.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

Templar Inner Circle

#17 Post by TinyVoices » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:07 am

SperoWolf wrote:I hit 1K.
For 2K you should dress up as your favorite twokinds character and do shenanigans.

Delta-17

#18 Post by Fawkes » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:36 am

Congratulations Spero on your 1000 subscribers!!!
"Why worry? If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it better." - Walt Disney

"Because when I retire, I want a television the size of a billboard." - Felix (RvB)

"Crikey?" - Rookie Imposter

Citizen

#19 Post by ZePink » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:35 am

It's amazing how quickly your channel exploded. And uh late congratulations 1k subs.
"There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Fourth Doctor

Grand Templar

#20 Post by amenon » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:54 pm

So go for it.

Like, duh.

(I've had the whole 'I'm not worthy moment.' The answer is to just go for it. Really.)
<< Twokinds search engine (art and text) || Discussion threads by comic (1-969) >>

My Twokinds smutfics [NSFW]:
<< Entertaining Possibilities || A Harder Road [Second chapter out now!] >>

Templar Inner Circle

#21 Post by TinyVoices » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:31 am

SperoWolf wrote:skipping about thirty tiers.
Sounds advanced.
SperoWolf wrote:Plus, now I not only have to be social, but I have to be social with Donald [censored] Trump
Lol, wut why

Congrats, though. Go far, kid.

Worth 1000 Words

#22 Post by Schrodinger » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:41 am

Oh, holy [censored] dude. That's huge. I can understand how that would shock you.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

The Secret Forum Mod

#23 Post by Him » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:42 pm

Mmm, I'm not easily impressed because I'm an [censored], but I am by this.

Master

#24 Post by HeckobA » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:37 pm

Grats man, this is great! I look forward to seeing your collabs :D
ImageImage
-~☼ Look! It's my Steam Profile! ☼~-

Templar GrandMaster

#25 Post by Ketzal » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:40 am

Well, looks like SOMEBODY'S been busy.
SperoWolf wrote:I informed the guy that I was just about to start making a living off of my Youtube
Wait, you're already at the point where you're making a livable income? O.o

damn, I wish I could Youtube.

Nice work man

No hugs, I asplode.

#26 Post by Lief » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:25 pm

Meanwhile, here I am getting a $650-$700 paycheck twice a month entirely from a single source that I hate with every fiber of my being. :roll:
Don't ask, its better that way.

The Experienced Virgin

#27 Post by Insomniac » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:12 pm

Dude, congrats. Seriously, huge props man. I finally looked into this thread, watched your Bloodborne compilation, and subscribed straightaway. Hope these guys are right and you're, as Michael described Franklin to Lester in GTAV, 'A gifted amateur about to turn pro'.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

The Experienced Virgin

#28 Post by Insomniac » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:46 pm

SperoWolf wrote:
Insomniac wrote:Dude, congrats. Seriously, huge props man. I finally looked into this thread, watched your Bloodborne compilation, and subscribed straightaway. Hope these guys are right and you're, as Michael described Franklin to Lester in GTAV, 'A gifted amateur about to turn pro'.
That Bloodborne video was my first compilation, a few weeks into Youtube. It's one of my worst works, in all honesty.
Well, I thought it was funny.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

The Experienced Virgin

#29 Post by Insomniac » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:01 am

Your videos are making me wish I had a PS4 so I could play Bloodborne...And Mad Max, and Witcher 3, and others and *sniff* remember the little people when you get famous.

The Experienced Virgin

#30 Post by Insomniac » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:16 am

SperoWolf wrote:
Insomniac wrote:remember the little people when you get famous.
Honestly, that's one of the main reasons I want to get rich on Youtube. I could never live lavishly when I could be giving to others, so I always aspired to make millions so I could be charitable. It would be amazing to help build wells in impoverished countries, buy PS4s for people who don't have them, give out large sums to poor families with lots of kids, and especially to have the influence to help good people with small channels blow up, overnight. All that I do with my life is for other people, which is why I bust my [censored] so hard at work. Besides fining a mate, every one of my aspirations are to improve the lives or happiness of others.

Except milkshakes. Those are for me and me alone.

Oh wow, also congrats on having so few dislikes lol

Really though, keep up the cool work on your fun videos and humorous commentary. It'll be good to have another internet celebrity in the 2kinds family.

[edit]Also holy moly if I'd been following you eight months ago during your Bloodborne let's play when you were doing it at first I totally would've told you that these Souls games don't pause. So every time you've paused during a cutscene I've laughed knowingly.