My Channel

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

Re: My Channel

#16 Post by FrogSteaks »

Congrats on hitting 1,000 subs, Spero. Well deserved. Hard to believe it's only been two weeks since you put up your 200 subs video.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#17 Post by TinyVoices »

SperoWolf wrote:I hit 1K.
For 2K you should dress up as your favorite twokinds character and do shenanigans.

ZePink
Citizen

#18 Post by ZePink »

It's amazing how quickly your channel exploded. And uh late congratulations 1k subs.
"There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Fourth Doctor

amenon
Grand Templar

#19 Post by amenon »

So go for it.

Like, duh.

(I've had the whole 'I'm not worthy moment.' The answer is to just go for it. Really.)
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#20 Post by TinyVoices »

SperoWolf wrote:skipping about thirty tiers.
Sounds advanced.
SperoWolf wrote:Plus, now I not only have to be social, but I have to be social with Donald [censored] Trump
Lol, wut why

Congrats, though. Go far, kid.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#21 Post by Schrodinger »

Oh, holy [censored] dude. That's huge. I can understand how that would shock you.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#22 Post by Him »

Mmm, I'm not easily impressed because I'm an [censored], but I am by this.

HeckobA
Master

#23 Post by HeckobA »

Grats man, this is great! I look forward to seeing your collabs :D
ImageImage
-~☼ Look! It's my Steam Profile! ☼~-

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#24 Post by Ketzal »

Well, looks like SOMEBODY'S been busy.
SperoWolf wrote:I informed the guy that I was just about to start making a living off of my Youtube
Wait, you're already at the point where you're making a livable income? O.o

damn, I wish I could Youtube.

Nice work man

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#25 Post by Lief »

Meanwhile, here I am getting a $650-$700 paycheck twice a month entirely from a single source that I hate with every fiber of my being. :roll:

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#26 Post by Insomniac »

Dude, congrats. Seriously, huge props man. I finally looked into this thread, watched your Bloodborne compilation, and subscribed straightaway. Hope these guys are right and you're, as Michael described Franklin to Lester in GTAV, 'A gifted amateur about to turn pro'.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#27 Post by Insomniac »

SperoWolf wrote:
Insomniac wrote:Dude, congrats. Seriously, huge props man. I finally looked into this thread, watched your Bloodborne compilation, and subscribed straightaway. Hope these guys are right and you're, as Michael described Franklin to Lester in GTAV, 'A gifted amateur about to turn pro'.
That Bloodborne video was my first compilation, a few weeks into Youtube. It's one of my worst works, in all honesty.
Well, I thought it was funny.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#28 Post by Insomniac »

Your videos are making me wish I had a PS4 so I could play Bloodborne...And Mad Max, and Witcher 3, and others and *sniff* remember the little people when you get famous.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#29 Post by Insomniac »

SperoWolf wrote:
Insomniac wrote:remember the little people when you get famous.
Honestly, that's one of the main reasons I want to get rich on Youtube. I could never live lavishly when I could be giving to others, so I always aspired to make millions so I could be charitable. It would be amazing to help build wells in impoverished countries, buy PS4s for people who don't have them, give out large sums to poor families with lots of kids, and especially to have the influence to help good people with small channels blow up, overnight. All that I do with my life is for other people, which is why I bust my [censored] so hard at work. Besides fining a mate, every one of my aspirations are to improve the lives or happiness of others.

Except milkshakes. Those are for me and me alone.

Oh wow, also congrats on having so few dislikes lol

Really though, keep up the cool work on your fun videos and humorous commentary. It'll be good to have another internet celebrity in the 2kinds family.

[edit]Also holy moly if I'd been following you eight months ago during your Bloodborne let's play when you were doing it at first I totally would've told you that these Souls games don't pause. So every time you've paused during a cutscene I've laughed knowingly.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#30 Post by Insomniac »

SperoWolf wrote:I think it's a good sign when you weed through your three and a half hours of weekly content to find the "hilarious" moments, and the video ends up forty-five minutes long. That's gotta mean something, hopefully :roll:

In case you can't tell from the thumbnail, I take myself VERY seriously.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7H6SevhM0Q[/video]
*is still watching the Bloodborne lp because watches things slowly while doing other things*
Keep up the awesome puppykins!